W.S: Picking the bridesmaids

Jonah

I'm meeting Christina, Gabbie and Kay and Anna today to ask them the important question of being my bridesmaids. I am asking Anna to be my maid of honour.

I meet them at the restaurant and I've already told the staff to bring out for cakes with will you be my bridesmaids but Anna's has maid of honour.

I sit down and the cakes arrive. I smile and they all gasp. "I'd love too!" Said Anna. "We can't wait for this!" Said Gabbie. "Thank you I am so happy you all said yes!!" Said Yn.

I have my bridesmaids!!

Corbyn

I've invited Tate, Gabbie, Ashley and Kay and I hope they say yes to been my bridesmaids! I put on a top with will you be my bridesmaids? And also a letter to Ashley to be my maid of honour. I smile at them when they walk in.

They look at my shirt and smile. "Oh my god!" Said all the girls. "Ash here" Said Yn. She takes it and reads it. I smile at her. "I'd love too, Yn" Said Ash. I hug her.

I got my girls .... that's sounds wrong but ah well.

Daniel

I am asking Christina, Kay, Anna, Gabbie and Tate to be bridesmaids. I'm asking Anna to be my maid of honour.

I smile at my reflection. They all come in and I smile at them. "So I asked you here for a reason ..... will you be my bridesmaids" Said Yn. They all yell yes. "And Anna will you be my maid of honour?" Asked Yn. Anna nods.

Bridesmaids sorted.

Jack

I asked Tate, Christina, Ava and Sydnie over. They come in and instantly see the sign.

"Yes!" Said everyone. Isla walks in. "I'd like you to be my flower girl" Said Yn. "I'd love too" Said Isla. I smile.

"Syd, do you want to be my maid of honour?" Asked Yn. "Yes" Said Sydnie. I smile.

Oh yeah wedding under way!

Zach

I am asking Christina, Tate, Gabbie, Anna to be my bridesmaids. Christina is gonna be my maid of honour.

I meet them at the beach and we go to the water. "I have a question will you be my bridesmaids?" Asked Yn. "I'd love too" Said everyone. "Will you be my maid of honour, Christina?" Asked Yn. "Of course" Said Christina.

I have them.

Hope you enjoyed :)

Lorna wxdxw