You cheat on him P.2

Jonah

It's been a couple of weeks since I've cheated and told him. Jonah is coming over to talk to me about me cheating. I go down and open the door.
"Hey" Said Jonah. "Hi" Said Yn. He looks at my small bump. "I love you Yn. I really do. That's why I will forgive you, sure you will have someone else's baby but I will treat him or her as my own" Said Jonah. I smile. "Thank you. I love you Jonah Marais Roth Frantzich. I will never see the man anyway." Said Yn. "No, you should let him see his child" Said Jonah. "I told him. He told me to fuck off" Said Yn. "I'm sorry. I'll be there for you" Said Jonah. I hug him and cry. "I love, love you" Said Yn. "I love you too." Said Jonah.

Nine months later I welcomed a baby girl, named Celeste Rose Frantzich. She looks like me. Green eyes though after her father but they look like Jonah's so it's fine.

Daniel

I haven't slept or eaten since that day. I am finally leaving the house. I walk to mine and Daniels park. I see Daniel sitting on the bench looking at a box.

I walk over and sit beside him. "Hi" Said Yn. He looks at me. He gasps. "You look.... sick" Said Daniel. "I haven't slept or eaten since that day" Said Yn. "I-I..... I should have came back. I talked to Logan. He said it was a mistake and that you weren't moaning or something" Said Daniel. I look down. "Yeah... it wasn't great" Said Yn. Dani smiles. "That's good. It's gonna take time but I want to try again" Said Dani. I look at him. "I'd love that, Dani" Said Yn. "Yeah. Let's go on our first date" Said Dani. I nod and stand up. "Les do it" Said Yn.

A year later he proposes to me and I say yes. Logan is there at the wedding and Daniel doesn't have any hard feelings since Logan has a girlfriend who knows about it and doesn't hold it against him.

Jack

It's been a year and I am sitting at a cafe (I asked him to meet me) and spot Jack walking in. He spots me and walks over. Gabbie comes in wit a pram. She follows him. "Yn" Said Jack. "Jack.... hi" Said Yn. He sits down. "Thank you for meeting me" Said Yn. "Ok this is Gabbie and our daughter Lavender" Said Jack, looking at them both with love. "I judged wanted to make amends" Said Yn. "Oh ok" Said Jack. He picks Lavender up and kisses her head. "I went to therapy and talked to them and they helped me. I have a boyfriend, Jace here he is" Said Yn. He walks over. He sits beside me. "Hello! Nice to meet you" smiled Jace. "You too." Said Jack. "I.... that's all. Maybe we can be friends later on. Congratulations on Lavender though. Looks like both of you" smiled Yn. Me and Jace  leave. We share a kiss outside the cafe.

2 years later me and Jace get married. Me and Jack are also really good friends.

Corbyn

It's been three months since I cheated on Corbyn. I haven't spoken to Cody since then. I decide that since I am in New York for a couple of days that I'll explore and see new things.

As I'm walking down the road and spot Corbyn and Christina a kissing. I hide behind a building. "Corbyn.... what's wrong?" Asked Christina. "I love you. I am in love with you" Said Corbyn. "I am in love with you too" Said Christina. They kiss again.

I try to disappear when I hear my name. "Yn" Said Corbyn. I turn around and smile. "Hey" Said Yn. "How are you?" Asked Corbyn. "Good. I'm going to be single for a while I think. I need a break and Christina, take good care of him. His a great catch" Said Yn. "I will, I'm never loosing him again" Smiled Christina. I walk away.
After that I did get a boyfriend a year later and I told him about Corbyn and what I did and he didn't care as long as I love him. And no, it's not Cody Simpson. It's Brad Simpson from The Vamps and I moved to London to live with him a year later.

Zach

It's been four months since the cheating and Zayn broke up with me coz of my age and because I'm pregnant. I hate that I didn't listen to Zach. I don't love Zach anymore or do I?

I am on the beach when I see Zach. "Zach!! You seriously are the best boyfriend ever! Thank you for asking me to prom" Said the girl. "Kay, you deserve it!" Said Zach. I look down. Maybe I do love. I mean, at first when we were together I loved him but Zayn was like this drug. Zach spots me and walks over, with Kay following.

"Hey Yn" Said Zach. "Hi" Said Yn. I stand up and Zach gasps. "Your pregnant" Said Zach. I nod. "Your Yn, Zach's ex who cheated on him." Said Kay. I nod. "Kay.... it's fine, I have you now. So it's Zayns baby" Said Zach. "Yeah, he left me. My parents aren't happy but their supporting me" Said Yn. Zach nods. "We better be off, we are having lunch with the lads" Said Zach. I watch them walk away and Kay places her hand in his back pocket as does he to her.

Two years later my daughter Anastasia Savannah Y/L/N is two and for now it will be just us girls before I date again.

I am going to do his POV kinda before they see each other after the cheating confession so you can see what they thought :)

Comment what you think about this?

Should have Jonah and Daniel taken them back or break up with them completely?

Lorna wxdxw