REQUESTED Zach Imagine

eternalnamjoon

Baby

Me and Zach dated for a year, I fell hard for him. It sadly ended a couple of months ago, he was busy and I was busy moving into my dorm for UCLA. I miss him, he has a new girlfriend, Sally. She is a model for some big brands mainly lingerie but what ever. He seems to love her but does he? I miss him. 

I am actually going for a walk to the closest Starbucks to get a coffee. I have to dressed. I grab my purse and put it in my bag. I leave and walk to the closest Starbucks. I go in and see Zach. I walk past and order a coffee. I go sit down to wait and then I hear my name. "Helly" said the lady. I stand up and walk to the counter. "Thank you" said Helly. The lady smiles. I walk outside. 

"Helly! Hey, wait" said Zach. I turn around and look at him. "Oh hey Zach" said Helly. "How are you?" asked Zach. "Good, college is good." said Helly. "Any boyfriends?" asked Zach. "Nah, taking time to just be me." said Helly. "That's good, how about you come back to my place, Sally is out and so is the lads, we can catch up?" asked Zach. "Uh is this a god idea, I mean, us hanging out again?" asked Helly. "We can still be friends, please. Even when we were dating we could talk, what's changed?" asked Zach. "Fine, only for an hour though" said Helly. "OK, an hour" said Zach. We go to his place and go to his room.

We sit on the bed. "So how are you and Sally?" asked Helly. "We're going good, she's nice. She is a bit boring but she makes me smile" said Zach. "So your happy" said Helly. "Yeah, I'm good" said Zach. We look at each other and we both all of a sudden lean in and kiss. It leads to sleeping together and then we fall asleep. We wake up a couple of hours later. I get dressed and I sneak out. I get an Uber home. I go inside and have a shower. 

FEW WEEKS LATER

I just found out I am pregnant. SHIT. I go get dressed, I have to tell Zach. 

I go to his house and knock

I go to his house and knock. He opens the door. "Helly" said Zach. Sally walks out. "Zacy, who is this?" asked Sally. "An old friend" smiled Zach. "OK, Well I'll be in the pool" said Sally. Zach nods. She leaves. "I'm pregnant" said Helly. I hand him the test. "Shit" said Zach. "Yeah, shit" said Helly. He looks at the test. "How many did you do?" asked Zach. "Three. You can keep this" said Helly. "Thanks" said Zach. I hear a gasp. "Y-your pregnant" said Sally. Zach looks at her. "Yes she is, I am the dad." said Zach. "We're over! You cheated on me" said Sally. "Yes I did, with my ex girlfriend who I very much love with all my heart" said Zach. "We're over!" said Sally. She gets changed, gets her stuff and leaves. 

"You still love me?" asked Helly. "Yes, we broke up cause of our schedules not because we fell out of love, silly" said Zach. We kiss. "Be my boyfriend again?" asked Helly. Zach kisses me. 

Nine months later

We have a beautiful baby boy Benjamin Micheal Herron, but we call him Benji. His the perfect combo of us both but has Zach's eyes and hair, so his gonna be a heart-breaker when his older.

We're happy!

Hope you enjoyed!

Lorna wxdxw