Daniel Imagine

NAME: Zoe

Your married to Zayn but love Daniel

Me and Zayn have been married for 3 years and at first it was amazing but now it's not. I want a baby but Zayn doesn't want a baby. We have been fighting multiple times and that's when me and Daniel met. I was down and upset. I met Daniel and the rest was history. I have never felt like this and I don't want it to stop. 

Today I am meeting Daniel to tell him the news. I go find an outfit. I slip my shorts, top and flannel on. I out a pair of slip on vans. I put my hair in a french braid. I go downstairs. Zayn is there with Safaa, Doniya and Waliyha standing there. "We're going out for the day, you coming?" asked Zayn. "I'm meeting a friend" said Zoe. "Oh right, well we'll pick up from her house" said Zayn. "I'm spending the day there, I'll be driving. I'll see you later" said Zoe. I grab my stuff and walk out. 

I drive to Daniel's and go inside. Daniel smiles at me. I kiss him and then we go sit down. "I have news. I'm pregnant" said Zoe. "Oh wow... I'm going to be a dad" said Daniel. We kiss again. "So what about Zayn?" asked Daniel. "No bloody clue. I will pack and leave. Send papers signed and hope he signs them" said Zoe. "Zoe, you have to tell him why. You can't expect him to just sign them" said Daniel. I groan. "Great. Married to the biggest arsehole in the industry and dating the most amazing guy in the world, Zayn is just not for me, he doesn't love me like I need it. It's just.... I fell out of love faster then I fell in love with him" said Zoe. "I know, your wedding dress wasn't what you wanted" said Daniel. I just nod and agree. 

We decide to wait. I am now 4 months and now we have to actually tell him. I go find an outfit.

I put on vans and curl my hair

I put on vans and curl my hair. I put two braids in it.

I put my coat on to try and hide the bump

I put my coat on to try and hide the bump. I go to Daniel. "You ready?" asked Zoe. "Yeah, I guess I am" said Daniel. We drive to my house and walk in. Shit his entire family is here. We go in. "Hey Zayn, can us three talk in private" said Zoe. He nods and we go to the kitchen. I look at Daniel and slip my coat off. Zayn gasps. "Your pregnant with my baby" said Zayn. "No. I am having Daniel's baby" said Zoe. "So that's why your stuff is gone. Your living with him, you cheated on me for how long?" asked Zayn. "A year, Zayn" said Zoe. His family walk in and Zayn raises his hand. "If you slap her, I swear to god, I will go mad!" said Daniel. Zayn groans and walks off. His family look at me. I look away. "You cheated on my son" said Trisha. I nod. "I'm not sorry. Zayn... his not the same, ever since he left 1D, his wanting to get rid of his old life. What am I? His old life as well? He wouldn't have a baby, kept telling me I don't want a baby because I don't want kids ever. You think I'd let my dreams of being a mother go? No. I got with Daniel because I love him to fucking hell and heaven. He showed me real love, not love that I had with Zayn. His messed his life around since he left 1D and I am not letting him ruin my life. I'm sorry. These are the papers, I'm signed, and then send them back to me and then I'll hand them in. We will be divorced quicker then married." said Zoe. I give them the papers and we walk out. 

We go home and I sit down. "He better sign them" said Zoe. "He will" said Daniel. I hear a knock and Daniel opens the door. "Here is the papers, signed. Your getting nothing" said Zayn. He left. I guess that's it. I take my rings off and run after him. "Here take these." said Zoe. He took them and looked at me. "Zoe, never come to see me again!" said Zayn. I nod.

I go back inside and Daniel hugs me. "I'm sorry" said Daniel. "Not your fault, Dan. Your my boyfriend and we have a baby. I don't need Zayn." said Zoe.

Nine months later we had a baby boy, Sam Scott Seavey. His the light to us!

We got married a year later.

We are all in love and that's important.

I hope you enjoy this imagine

Lorna wxdxw