DAY FOURTEEN: Jack Imagine: Xmas Baby

NAME: Eve

I am nine months pregnant with out first baby and we're having a girl. It's Christmas Eve and I am worried that I could go into labour tomorrow. It wouldn't be bad though, it would be a GREAT present.  Anyway we just our family today and hang out. 

At bedtime, we relax but I don't feel right, uncomfortable in the stomach region's. I just push it off as I am soon due. I fall asleep but then I feel something something rush out of me at 5 in the morning. I wake up in pain. "Jack! My water's burst!" moaned Eve. He jumps up and helps me up. I put on sweatpants and a hoodie. We grab our bags and rush to the hospital, we check in and get shown to our room. I lie there and Jack sits beside me. "Babe we're nearly there" said Jack. 

We soon reach 10cm and my god I never thought how sore it is pushing a baby out of my vagina! I groan and pant until I hear our baby crying. I start crying and Jack is crying. "It's a girl, guys!" said Lou, our doctor. She hands me our beautiful baby girl and I brush my hands on her cheek. "She is so amazing! Jack we made her!" cried Eve. Jack leans down and kisses me. "Baby, we have our princess" said Jack. "Jack.... I want to name her Rose Sydnie Avery" said Eve. "I'd love that, Isla and Sydnie will end up spoiling her" said Jack. We kiss again. KNOCK KNOCK

"Can we come in?" asked Kristin. "Yeah, come in mum" said Jack. Kristin, John, Sydnie, Ava and Isla walk in. "Oh my god.... she looks beautiful" said Kristin. "Thank you, Isla, Syd..... say hello to Rose Sydnie Avery" said Eve. They gasp. "Why name her after us?" asked Sydnie. "Are you mad? You and Jack are close, you helped me massively with school and work on YouTube you also helped me with the pregnancy when Jack couldn't. Isla, your just the sweetest little girl and you always dropped everything to hang with me, especially during the pregnancy, so thank you" said Eve. They hug me and kiss Rose. 

We all relax and watch Rose looking around. We got the BEST present ever this Christmas!

I hope you enjoyed day 14!

Lorna wxdxw