W.S.W.D. 3: Quiet time before the reception

Jonah

After the ceremony we went to the gardens and sat down. "Hi wifey" Said Jonah. "Hi husband.... I can't believe we are married!" Said Yn. "I know! What are we going to do now that we have nothing to plan?" Asked Jonah. "Relax and enjoy ourselves. Your going on tour in the New Year and we have three months together" Said Yn. "I love you" Said Jonah. "I love you too, Jon" Said Yn.

We just sit on the bench and talk and maybe a little bit of kissing.

Corbyn

We go to our room and sit on the balcony. "How was the ceremony for you?" Asked Bean. "Amazing and magical" Said Yn. "It was, wasn't it?" Said Bean. I nod. "I honestly can't believe how far we've come and now we are married" Said Yn. "I know" Said Bean.

We share kisses and memories.

Daniel

We are at the pool and just sitting on a seat. "Baby, I love you," Said Yn. "I love you too, babe" Said Dani. "We are married and I feel wonderful. It feels amazing and to know I can call you my wife" Said Dani. I smile and kiss him.

We kiss and relax and talk.

Jack

Me and Jack are sitting on a bench near the reception venue. "Yn I am so happy right now!" Said Jack. "So am I, I always wondered what it would be like to be your wife and I have found it.... it's amazing" Said Yn.

We share a kiss and talk about our life together.

Zach

We are on the beach, walking holding hands. "Yn why are you so beautiful" Said Zach. "No idea. I was made that way" Said Yn. Zach kisses me. "Okay okay. I love you so, so much" Said Zach. "I love you so, so, so much" Said Yn.

We kissed and walk along the beach.

This is nearly over 🥺 but it has been great writing this.

I hope you enjoyed!

Lorna wxdxw