Daniel Seavey Series

Best Friends Boyfriend

Name: Nikki

My best friend Rose, is dating Daniel Seavey from Why Don't We. I met him before when she introduced us. Today we are going to the beach to just hang. I find a bikini and an outfit.

I go down and have some breakfast

I go down and have some breakfast. I smile at my mum and leave. I get there and see them. "Hey guys" Said Nikki. "Hey Nikki" Said Dani. "Hey" Said Rose. I smile and settle down. I stand up. "I'm going for a swim" Said Nikki. I walk down and put one foot in. I feel someone tap my shoulder. I turn around and see Dani. "Hey. I am joining you" Said Dani. "Ah okay" Said Nikki. Walk farther in and start to splash each other.

I smile at him and he smiles back. I lay on my back and stare at the sky. Dani does the same and looks at me. "How are you?" Asked Dani. "I'm good. How are you?" Asked Nikki. "Good, I've enjoyed the tour" Said Dani. "That's great" Said Nikki. I smile back and he smiles.

I stand back up. Dani does the same and Rose waves at us. She motions for me and not Dani. I walk up and smile. "Stop talking to Dani like that. His mine not yours" Said Rose. I nod and walk to the towels and lie down. I see Dani and Rose share a kiss. I didn't know Rose was insecure but he loves her not me. They walk back and smile. "We are going to lunch. Wanna watch the spot?" Asked Rose. "Okay" Said Nikki. Dani frowns. "Nikki needs lunch too" Said Dani. "I'll bring her back some" Said Rose. Dani just shakes his head. "We will get take away lunch and eat it here with Nikki." Said Dani. "I'm fine with it. Go. I'm not hungry" Said Nikki. "If your sure, Nikki" Said Dani. "I'm sure" Said Nikki. They walk off and I ring my brother to bring me food.

He arrives and hands me the pizza. "Rose told me to not speak to Daniel. She's jealous" Said Nikki. "Bitch. When they come back just leave" Said Adam. I nod and they are soon coming back. I'm dressed and Adam has my stuff. "Adam needs some help with work, so I will be off" Said Nikki. I walk off before they can say something. We get home and I go to change.

I hear a knock on the door and I open it to Dani. I smile at him. "What are you doing here?" Asked Nikki. "I'm just worried. Rose is getting very jealous and I'm very annoyed with it. I want a relationship with trust and no jealousy. That's why I like you more and I fell for you harder then I did for Rose" Said Dani. "I fell for you and I'm sorry.... Rose was right I should have stopped talking to you" Said Nikki. "She told you to stop talking to me" Said Dani. I nod and he groans.

We go to my room and rest. We do share a kiss and maybe something more 😏

Part 2 coming soon

Lorna xx