DAY TWENTY FOUR: Jack Imagine: Xmas Eve

Name: Eveleigh

Today is Christmas Eve and I am so excited for tomorrow and presents, the food and most importantly the people involved. This is gonna be awesome. Today we are just chilling and ordering, also going to Xmas eve mass which is gonna be good.

I put on skinny jeans, a reindeer jumper and a pair of white vans. I leave my hair in a messy bun and then no make up. I decide to make pancakes for the breakfast. I am so excited for this shit!

"Jack! Church is in an hour we need to leave now to get good seats!" Said Eveleigh. "I'm coming, just tying my left lace, babe" Said Jack. I chuckle.

We drive to the church and go find seats. We sit down with our families and wait. After mass and some songs, we go for lunch. We all order sandwiches and coffee (me a hot chocolate).

We part our separate ways and then we go home. I smile to myself and we put our pyjama's on and clean a bit. We then go order pizza.

After the pizza we go watch a ton of Xmas movies. "Hey baby girl, I love you" Said Jack. "Hey Jack I love you" Said Eve. We kiss. We go to bed and sleep till the morning. CHRISTMAS DAY

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
So tomorrow is officially Xmas and the last day for why don't we Christmas! I hope you all enjoyed coz this has been amazing!!!

Lorna wxdxw