Zach Imagines

Your a single parent

NAME: Mabel 

I'm only 17 and I have a one year old baby girl, Rosa. She is my life. I left school and my parents moved us to LA next to a house full of boys, well five boys. I  don't it until they blare music during the night. I also am home schooled.

I get up, the first time in a while that Rosa is not awake. I hear music blasting again and then Rosa crying. I go to mum. "Mind Rosa. I am going next door" said Mabel. "Honey, bring her with you, I'm going to work" said Mum. I go upstairs and grab Rosa. I walk out with her and then go knock on the door. A young boy, around my age, opened the door. "Hello, I'm Mabel and I just want to say can you keep the music down cause my daughter is only one and has a nap and sleeps through the night" said Mabel. "I'm sorry, it's just we are practising for our tour, but we'll do it somewhere else" said the boy. "OK, what is your name?" asked Mabel. "Zach, I'm 17" said Zach. "I'm 17, as well" said Mabel. "What happened to the dad?" asked Zach. "He left when I told him I was pregnant" said Mabel. "I'm sorry" said Zach. "it's fine" said Mabel. Rosa starts fussing and puts her hand out for Zach to take her. "I'll take her, she is so cute" said Zach. i hand her to him and he smiles. The lads walk out. "Zach with a baby" said Jonah. Zach just smiles. "Hey baby girl, you so cute" said Zach. "I'm Mabel" said Mabel. "Jonah, this is Corbyn, Jack and Daniel" said Jonah. "Hi, nice to meet you all and the baby is Rosa" said Mabel. They all coo at her and I just smile. "How about we all go hang out?" asked Zach. "Yeah, let me just get Rosa dressed" said Mabel. I take her and go back and put her in a dress and dolly shoes. I put a bow in her hair and then we go back out with my bag and money. 

We get in a car and Rosa in a car seat. I smile at her and Zach sits beside me. "So your beautiful" said Zach. "No, I have a mum bod" said Mabel. "If that's a mum bod then wow" said Zach. I blush. We get to the Grove and we walk around. I spot my ex. I sigh and Zach looks at me. "Who is that?" asked Zach. "Her dad" said Mabel. "Oh" said Zach. He notices me and walks over. "Mabel what are you doing here?" asked Ricky. "Hanging with some friends, since I still have a life" said Mabel. "Oh shut up, Mabel you can't hang with five guys with a baby! Your such a slut" said Ricky. "Oi! Don't call Mabel that......she not one. She is a special one, she looks after her daughter alone with her parents. Your such a joke" said Zach and Ricky punches him. "ZACH!" yelled Mabel. Ricky walks off. I help Zach up. "Oh my god.... are you OK?" asked Mabel. "Yes. How about we go home? Since I literally have blood all over me" said Zach. I nod. Jonah pushes Rosa and we get in the car. We drive home and I help Zach while the lads watch Rosa. 

We then have dinner. I stand up. "Me and Rosa better head home" said Mabel. "Can we speak?" asked Zach. I nod and we go to his room. He closes the door. "I like you and I wondered if you'll go on a date with me? I know you might say no, cause you think your not worth of being my girlfriend cause your a single mum but in my eyes, you are worth me.... I'M not worthy of you. Your beautiful, your sexy, your smart your perfect for me" said Zach. I am crying and I jump on him and hug him. "Yes and thank you, you mean a lot to me even if I just met you" said Mabel. "Thank you, princess" said Zach.

Me and Zach have been dating for 3 months and his amazing, he loves us for us. We have never been more happy. Mum and dad accepted him when they saw how amazing he is.We have been happy and always will be.

I love him and he loves me and Rosa.

Lorna xx