Jonah Imagine P.1

His your Step-brother series

NAME: Zara 

My mum is getting married to Timothy Frantzich. I don't really mind, my mum deserves love my other sister on the other hand, she hates him. I don't know why but I do like him as a dad figure. Anyway I am meeting Jonah, Zebulon, Svea and Esther today.  I go find an outfit for this occasion. "Honey wear a dress or skirt or something" smiled mum. "What outfit though?" asked Zara. Mum just goes and grabs some stuff. She hands it to me. "Go. Amanda will be down in a second" said Mum. I go back in and put it on. 

A black skirt with a crop top floral top, black boots. I then go curl my hair into beach waves.

Light make up because I hate caking it on

Light make up because I hate caking it on. I go down and see Amanda, wearing a mini skirt, a very short crop top and heels. Her hair is over done and heavy make up. I sit down beside mum. "Oh their here!" said Mum. She goes and opens the door. "I hate Timothy" said Amanda. "Everyone can't be like dad you know" said Zara. Amanda rolls her eyes. Tim walks in with his kids. 

"Amanda, Zara, this is Jonah, Esther, Zebulon and Svea" said mum. I smile at them. "Hi! It's nice to meet you" smiled Zara. Jonah smiles, Esther just nods, Zebulon goes to the sitting room and Svea just stays beside Tim. Amanda just rolls her eyes and goes out the back. Mum frowns at Amanda's back. I stand up. "I'm gonna talk to Mandy" said Zara. I walk outside and sit beside her. "You know, if you gave him a chance" said Zara. "I'm moving into dad's house" said Mandy. "What?" asked Zara. "I hate it here, I prefer dad." said Mandy. I stand up and go inside. I go to mum. I sit beside her. "Where is Mandy?" asked mum. "Outside. She is moving in with dad" said Zara. Mum groans. "Great, that's all I need. Zara, show Jonah where the bathroom is" said mum, while she walks outside. "Come on" said Zara. We go upstairs. "So your the youngest?" asked Jonah. "Yup, 19" smiled Zara. "Oh wow, and Amanda is 22" said Jonah. "Yeah, she is" said Zara. We stop outside the bathroom. "Thank you, Zara. Oh here is my number, since we're gonna be step-sibling's we may as well exchange numbers" said Jonah. I hand him my number as well. He smiles and goes inside. I go downstairs and then see mum and Mandy fighting. 

Tim looks at me. "Is Jonah in the bathroom" said Tim. "Yeah, he is" smiled Zara. "OK great" said Tim. Jonah walks in. "That sounds intense" said Jonah. I just sigh. "Yeah they always fight" said Zara. "Oh right," said Jonah. I just look outside. I go out. "Guys everyone can hear you" said Zara. Mum stops. "Mandy enough, your staying here" said mum. "What do you two know that I don't" said Mandy. I look down. "Your father cheated on me and got his 'mistress' pregnant with his baby" said mum. "You both knew" said Mandy. We nod. "Your meant to be my sister and you hid this from me" said Mandy. "You looked up to him. I found them at it. I'm sorry" said Zara. Mandy runs out and goes out the front door. Mum runs after her. I sigh. "What happened?" asked Tim. "Mandy found out our dad cheated on our mum and got his lover pregnant" said Zara. "Oh, that's not good" said Esther. "Nope, anyway I will continue with the dinner" said Zara. Mum comes back. "Mandy is still moving in with your dad" said mum. I just nod.

The rest of the night went great.

I hope you enjoyed part 1! The second part is the wedding!

Thanks to everyone who said Step Brother

Lorna wxdxw