Jack Imagine

Best Friend's boyfriend

NAME: Alyssa 

My friend, Maria is my best friend from birth and nothing ever got between us.... well, until now. She recently started dating Jack Avery from Why Don't We and yeah I liked him since the start and they met online, lucky bitch. I still act the same around her and him, but I just feel weird, am I not pretty enough for a boy to like me? Anyway today me, Maria and Jack are hanging out. I have to get ready for a shitty day.

I curl my hair and put it in a ponytail and put light make up on. I go down and see Maria and Jack kissing outside. "Ahem" coughed Alyssa. "Aly! Don't scare me like that" said Maria. "Oh sorry" said Alyssa. "Anyway we are going to the park" said Maria. "Great" smiled Alyssa. We walk to the park and walk around. They just keep kissing. I roll my eyes and walk off. I sit on a bench and frown. All they do is kiss. I see them walking over. "You OK?" asked Jack. "Yeah, must be allergies." said Alyssa. "Oh same" smiled Jack. "Anyway let's go clubbing tonight!" said Maria. I just nod and look down. Great. 

I go back home to get ready.

I am ready and I spot Jack walking up

I am ready and I spot Jack walking up. "You ready" said Jack. "Yeah let me get my bag" said Alyssa. "OK grand" said Jack. We walk out and get an Uber. We finally reach the club and we go in. I sit down and Jack goes to dance with Maria. I just order a drink and sit there and feel sorry for myself. Yeah, I'm attractive but no boys ever talk to me. Jack comes over. "So.... Maria has gone to the toilet" said Jack. "Oh right" said Alyssa. A man walks over. "Hey sexy wanna dance?" asked the man. Jack looks at him. "No thank you, I don't dance," said Alyssa. I roll my eyes after he walks off. Thank the lord. "How come you didn't dance with him?" asked Jack. "I don't appreciate men objectifying me, I am not that type of girl" said Alyssa. "Jack... just going to the bathroom" said Alyssa. I walk off and I spot Maria grinding and kissing another man. Jack stops beside me and gasps. "Seriously" said Jack. He grabs my hand and drags me out. We go to a hotel and he sits on the bed. 

"I seriously thought she'd stop" said Jack. "She cheated before" said Alyssa. He nods. I sit beside him, not caring that my dress rode up. "I'm sorry, I never thought she'd be a cheater." said Alyssa. "It's fine" said Jack. He looks at me. He smiles at me. 

"Your beautiful" said Jack. "Thank you" said Alyssa. "Why couldn't I have met you?" asked Jack. I shrug. We both in and we slowly kiss. I feel something, butterflies in my stomach and I smile into the kiss and well that leads to something else.

NEXT DAY

We wake up cuddled and naked. He wakes up and smiles at me. "Morning baby girl" said Jack. "Morning, Jack. What are you going to do about Maria?" asked Alyssa. "I am breaking up with her." said Jack. I just look down. "I've liked you for a while now... I didn't tell you cause of Maria" said Alyssa. "I've actually liked you for a year, she cheated a year ago and I remember the day after, you sensed I was down while Maria was out at the shop and you dressed up as a turtle and pretended to be a teenage ninja turtle.... I've liked you since then" said Jack. "Aw!" said Alyssa. We lean in and kiss again and yet again round 2 happens. We get up, put clothes on from last night. I whip my hair in a messy bun and we go down and check out. We go back to mine and he has stuff left here, he usually stays over with Maria. We both share a shower and get dressed.

I see Jack looking at pictures and I smile

I see Jack looking at pictures and I smile. "So breakfast?" asked Jack. "Yup" said Alyssa. We go out and get in his car and we drive to iHop for some breakfast. We see some paps and put sunglasses on and walk in. We sit down and order pancakes and hot chocolate. "So I want you to be with me when I break up with Maria" said Jack. "I actually have a plan. We go clubbing, you say your going toilet but come to me and we do what she did last night" smiled Alyssa. Maria walks in. "What are you doing here?" asked Maria. "Oh Jack got really drunk last night and we couldn't find you but we're going clubbing tonight and your coming" smiled Alyssa. "OK. I need to get dressed!" said Maria. She walked out and we smirked. "Why are you doing this? I mean, your best friends so why" said Jack. "I don't like cheating" said Alyssa. 

We go back and I find a dress, a good sexy one.

It's see through and just a body suit under it and I match it with gold heels

It's see through and just a body suit under it and I match it with gold heels. I go down and Jack wolf whistles. "Damn, baby you sexy" said Jack. We meet Maria there and then we go in. I go dance and wait for Jack.

"Hey sexy" said Jack. "Hey babe" said Alyssa. We start grinding and he begins to kiss me. "WHAT THE FUCK!" yelled Maria. We drag her outside. "You cheated on me, a year ago.... AND last night. I fell for Alyssa the day after you cheated, she made me laugh, she made me love again. We are over. Now if you'll excuse us, we're gonna go home. And I am going to enjoy my new girlfriend" smiled Jack. We go home and well yeah we do it. It is great, I have got the girl I love. 

We get marred three years later and of course MARIA had to come and watch us. We don't care, we enjoy our wedding.

Nine months later we had triplets, Evelyn, Emma and Evan Avery. 

We are a happy family.

Lorna xx