Daniel Series P2

A year later.

Thea is one and I am bringing her to the mall, to get some presents from her money.  I curl my hair and light make up. I get Thea in jeans, a top and converse. I brush her hair and put a bow in. We get in the car to the mall. After I park we go in and walk around. I look around and Daniel and the lads.... also Rachel. 

Shit. I turn around and walk into a book shop. I hide behind a bookcase. I kiss Thea's head. I then leave and bump into Zach and Jonah. "Who is the baby?" asked Jonah. "My daughter, the dad is Daniel by the way and don't tell him. I was going to tell him a year ago but he has Rachel so I didn't" said Jessie. "Oh Jessie" said Jonah. I walk away with Thea.

A week later

I heard on Instagram, Daniel proposed to Rachel. I sigh. I decide to go for a walk with Thea. I see Daniel and Rachel kissing. I walk past. I literally run. I eventually get to the cafe. I walked in and ordered a coffee. I sit down and see Daniel come in. He spots me and walks over. "Who's this cutie?" asked Daniel. "My daughter" said Jessie. "Is she mine?" asked Daniel. I sigh. "Yes. I was going to tell you but you were with Rachel that day at the mall." said Jessie. He nods. "Oh.... are you dating anyone?" asked Daniel. "No. I actually never dated anyone. You told me if I was single we could date again but no. You decide to get a girlfriend and break my heart, why? You broke my heart. I was in love with you!" said Jessie. "Jess....I'm sorry but Rachel.... she is... well I love her" said Daniel. I nod. "I understand. Anyway I better get this one home for some milk" said Jessie. I stand up and pick her up. I walk out and Daniel watches me. 

When I get home, I begin to cry. I decide to just play with Thea. I look down and sigh. I hear a knock and I open the door. "Daniel" said Thea. "I-I.... want to see our daughter" said Daniel. "Thea, our daughter." said Jessie. "I-I don't love Rachel! I never have, she.... she is only with me for fame" said Daniel. I look down. "Then why propose" said Jessie. "She demanded I did and I did" said Daniel. "Get in here, she is in bed" said Jessie. "A nap" said Daniel. "Yes, a nap" said Jessie. We sit on the sofa and he smiles. "I remember we used to sit here and make out but then have very meaningful talks about life" said Daniel. "I remember that as well" said Jessie. He leans in and kisses me. I kiss back and eventually we are on the sofa, naked and well ya know. 

We get dressed and we go to the room and pick Thea up. "Thea, this is Daniel, your daddy" said Jessie. "Dada" said Thea. Daniel picks her up and kisses her face. "I love you, my sweet pea" said Daniel. They play while I make dinner for us.

Daniel goes to break up with Rachel and finally he arrives home. "I am sorry will you be my girlfriend again?" asked Daniel. "Yes, I'd love that" said Jessie. We kiss again and have a relaxing in.

Two years later we get married and we had twins, Haley Rose and Hayden Ryan Seavey. We are all happy and that's all that matters. I'm just happy I have my Daniel James Seavey.

I hope you enjoyed this series!

Lorna wxdxw