W.S: Asking someone to give you away

Your POV

Jonah

I'm asking my dad to give me away and I hope he says yeah because it would mean a lot to me.  I go over to my dads house and walk in. "Hey dad" Said Yn. "Hi darling" said dad.

"I have a question. Will you give me away on my wedding day?" Asked Yn. "Yes, I will be honoured too, Princess" Said dad. I hug him "thank you so much" Said Yn.

Corbyn

I'm asking my older brother, our dad abandoned us and I am asking my brother Thomas to walk me down the aisle. I smile to myself.

I invited him over to ask. I know he will say yes. He walks in. "Whats up sister" Said Thomas. "Will you give me away? Walk me down the aisle?" Asked Yn. "I would be happy too! I love you and Bean!" Said Thomas. I hug him. "Thank you so much! Your the best!" Said Yn.

Daniel

I'm asking my mum to give me away cause my dad died and my mum has always been there for me. I get a big A1 size paper with 'Will you walk me down the aisle, mum?' I hang it up and smile at my handiwork. I look at the cake I made and smile. Mum walks in and smiles.

"What do you want to ask me?" Asked Mum. "Will you walk me down the aisle?" Asked Yn. "Of course, sweetie. I'll be honoured!!" Said Mum. We share a hug. "Thank you!" Said Yn.

Jack

I'm asking my uncle, Richard. His been there for me since my dad died. He loves Jack. I smile at him once he walks in.

"So what's up?" Asked Richard. "Well I need someone to walk me down the aisle and I was wondering if you'll like to do the honours" Said Yn. "I'd love too, sweetie. Your my niece!" Said Richard. We share a hug.

Zach

I'm asking my best friend, Dominic. His gay and we are super close since childhood. We are going to the park today and I am really excited for this!

When we get there I spot the place where I am doing it. I smile to myself. I stop him and grab his hand. "Will you walk me down the aisle?" Asked Yn. "I'd love too, Yn! Your my best friend!" Said Dom. We hug and I smile to myself.

I hope you enjoyed!!

Also happy birthday to Zach Herron! His finally 18!!!

Lorna wxdxw