DAY SIXTEEN: Daniel Imagine: Xmas Road trip

NAME: Sophia

Me and Daniel are going on a Christmas Road Trip. We're going to New York for Christmas and decided to go on a road trip. I have to get dressed. 

I'm actually excited for it surprisingly

I'm actually excited for it surprisingly. I decide to opt for boots instead of hole sandals/boots things. I curl my hair and put it in a ponytail. I put light make up on, knowing I will be taking it off in 4 hours during the drive. I go down and see Daniel packing the car. "Babe! You ready, we're gonna go to iHop for breakfast" said Daniel. "That's good, I can't wait for pancakes!" giggled Sophia. "The fact your like a kid on Christmas morning over pancakes, makes me love you more, nerd" said Daniel. "You can't keep calling me nerd! We're not in High School anymore!" said Sophia. "Babe I was the popular music guy and you the nerd, that was crushing on me and didn't realise I crushed on you, silly billy!" said Daniel. "You only crushed on me because I was secretly hot underneath my clothes" laughed Sophia. "Baby, you also protected me from these new guys who thought they were better then me!" said Daniel. I kiss him and we left. 

We have our pancakes and then go hit the road. I take my shoes off and put my feet up. I snuggle down and Daniel chuckles. "You literally get comfortable anywhere" said Daniel. "As do you!" said Sophia. We finally reach a motel and book a room. We go to our room and sit on the bed. "I'm gonna get dressed" said Sophia. "Pyjama's" said Daniel. I nod. I go into the bathroom and put Daniel's top on with a pair of pyjama pants. I take my hair out and leave it down. Daniel is already in bed, in his boxers as usual. I slide into the bed next to him. "So driving to New York tomorrow, half way there" said Daniel. "This so exciting! Going to New York for Christmas!" said Sophia. "It is!" said Daniel. 

The next day the driving is even more boring! 

And the next is the same as yesterday!

We eventually reach New York and check into our apartment. We enjoyed our holidays for Christmas plus a road trip back!

I hope you enjoyed!

Lorna wxdxw