Worry: The Vamps; Daniel Seavey

Worry by The Vamps
Name: Vivi

Daniel's POV:

I'm sorry for the way I behaved
And I'm sorry that I let you down again
I probably threw it at you I know
Yeah I worry you didn't like me anymore

Me and Vivi broke up two weeks ago and I worry for her. I know I behaved horribly, always with the lads, coming home at 12, being on tour. We broke up and I tend to worry about her. I didn't want to let her go but I knew I had too.

I worry 'bout you not getting sleep
Cause you can't if the light creeps on it
I shut the curtain
Who shuts the curtain now I'm gone?
I worry 'bout your body getting cold
Cause I can't wrap around and keep you warm
God knows I'm hurting
But God knows you're worth it

I worry about her when she sleeps, she always leaves the curtains a bit open and I always close it so she doesn't wake up. She tends to move around a lot and the covers fall off and I always wrap her back up and cuddle her to get her warm. I didn't realise it would be this hard when we broke up. What if she moved on?

Wake up, I've been tryna save us
I'm not gonna give up, but you don't seem to worry at all
So wake up, I've been tryna save us
I'm not gonna give up, but you don't seem to worry at, worry at all

I'm sorry that I pushed you away
And I'm sorry, I couldn't give you everything
And I need you just to try to understand
I let you take from me it all, it's just I feel like half a man

I see her around and she doesn't seem to worry about me or us. She smiles, laughs and hangs with friends while I'm with the lads not happy. I am not giving up but I think Vivi is. I pushed her away when we went on tour so I wouldn't miss her much but I regret it. I feel like half a man since she has half of me with her.

So wake up, I've been tryna save us
I'm not gonna give up, but you don't seem to worry at, worry at all
And I tried, tried my best just to keep you around
But the weight of the world keeps on dragging me down
And now I found
That I've tried, tried my best just to keep you around

I always try to go to her new house but she is never there. I text her but she doesn't text back. I am heartbroken. I have tried my best but what if she never wants it?

But the weight of the world keep on dragging me down
Wake up, I've been tryna save us
I'm not gonna give up, but you don't seem to worry at all
Wake up, I've been tryna save us
I'm not gonna give up, but you don't seem to worry at, worry at all

And I tried, tried my best just to keep you around
But the weight of the world keeps on dragging me down
(So wake up, I've been tryna save us)
I'm not gonna give up, but you don't seem to worry at, worry at all

I am out with Zach and Jack today. I spot Vivi with a boy, laughing. I look at Zach and he frowns. "All the things I tried to do for her and this how I am feeling now. I'm going home" Said Daniel. They nod and I walk away.

Vivi'S POV

I spot Daniel but he leaves. Jack and Zach walk over. "Hey guys, this is Dylan, we are on our third date" Said Vivi. "Hey. Can we talk privately?" Asked Jack. "Dylan can hear it too" Said Vivi. "Fine. You hurt Dani. He texted you, called you and you don't answer him, leave him on READ! He pulled away from you cause of tour! He loves you but look at you now moving on and being happy while Daniel sits at home upset cause he lost his love. How can you not text him back like hey let's talk about this and how I am going on date. No you didn't you left him on read and he is always there for you! Your selfish and don't deserve him! When you realise something is that you don't deserve Dani! He is so kind and here you are throwing his kindness in his face. I think you are done with him but are not telling him! Good luck Dylan, hope you enjoy Vivi. You lost friends when you did this too!" Said Jack. Corbyn walks over with Christina and Tate and Jonah. Gabbie comes over too. Tina looks at me. "Oh Vivi, I am so.... disappointed with you. Dani called Corbyn about this and we have decided to talk to you about this. Now listen here you never go near him again, you broke him!" Said Christina. They walk off and I sigh. "Vivi I think talk to Daniel" Said Dylan. I look at him. "I agree. I did hurt him, didn't I?" Asked Vivi. Dylan nods and hugs me.

I go to Daniel's house and knock. Dani opens the door. "What do you want?" Asked Dani. "To talk" Said Vivi. He lets me in and he still has the pictures of us.

"I know I hurt you, I'm sorry but you went on tour and called once a week" Said Vivi. "I know that. I wanted to call but then I'd get home sick and want to go to you! Anyway it's too late, I've tried everything and you left me on read. Please leave so I can move on with my life. Maybe you were not the one for me." Said Dani. I nod and stand up. "Dani... I love you" Said Vivi. "Too late. I already suffered enough. Bye Vivian" Said Dani. I nod and leave. I begin to cry. Dylan comes over. "I'm sorry but I can't be with you now, not when I just realised I still love Dani" Said Vivi.

Daniel's POV

It's been 2 years and I did move on. I have an amazing girlfriend, Mariana and she understands my job and luckily enough she is a photographer. Jon did me a favour and hired her to help Zack with the photos. So she comes on tour with us and I am in love with her and she's the one. We are at The Grove today for some shopping and me to propose since we dated for 2 years.

I spot Vivi with Dylan. I don't care. Mariana looks at me. "Babe, are you ok?" Asked Mari. "I am, I have you" Said Dani. I kiss her and kneel down. "Mari I am so in love with you and you are my soulmate will you marry me?" Asked Dani. "Yes!" Said Mari. We kiss and I slide the ring on.

Vivi's POV

Vivi's POV

I spot Dani and his new girlfriend Mariana walking. "Thanks for being my best friend for the past 2 years" Said Vivi. "No problem... oh his proposing" Said Dylan. I watch her say yes and smile. "I've officially lost him" Said Vivi. Dylan hugs me and we walk over. "Hi." Said Dani. "Hey" Said Vivi. "Look I just proposed and today is a happy day. So please just leave me alone" Said Dani. "I will. Congratulations" Said Vivi. We walk off and I cry into Dylan's arms. "His fine" Said Vivi.

Daniel's POV:

Me and Mari get married a year later and I'm happy. Maybe Vivi doing that to me was worth it.

We had two kids, Liliana Macy and Matthew Riley Seavey.

Me and Mariana were soulmates.

I hope you enjoyed this one! It took me ages to find the perfect song for this!

Anyway I didn't want Daniel and Vivi to have their happy ending, I wanted Daniel to find a better love then Vivi's!

What do you think I should have done?

Daniel marry Vivi even though she moved on so fast

Or Daniel marrying Mariana who understood everything about Daniel?

Hope you enjoyed!!

Lorna wxdxw