If I Get My Way; Little Mix: Jonah Marais

Name: Chloe

This night, no, I don't wanna talk about her
Tonight, I really wanna fix your hurt
'Cause I can see it in your face
Your heart is breaking, heart is breaking
No, this night, no, I don't wanna hear her name
Tonight, no, I don't wanna play her games
'Cause I, I really wanna be the one to take you
One to take you home

Me and Jonah from Why Don't We are best friends for years. He's currently dating Tate but they keep fighting. I'm sick of being the one he comes to.... to just talk. He doesn't realise that I am in love with him. Anyway his just come over after a fight. "I don't know what to do" Said Jonah. "Break up with her..... listen I know you love her but sometimes you have to leave someone you love" Said Chloe. "Chloe but I love her." Said Jonah. I sigh. "Why do you stay with her if that's all Do is fight?" Asked Chloe. "Because I love her" Said Jonah.

Fed up of being the shoulder you cry on
I want to be the shoulder you lie on
Everyday, every night
I'll be fine, I'll be fine
If you're mine
Fed up of being the one that you lean on
I want to be the one that you dream of
Everyday, every night

His crying on now. I roll my eyes. "Jonah stop! Listen to me. She is not worth your tears." Said Chloe. "But I love her" Said Jonah. I sigh out loud. "Jonah.... I can't be your shoulder anymore... that's all I am now is your shoulder! I'm sick of it!" Said Chloe. "But your a girl and my best friend!" Said Jonah.

I'll be fine (I'll be fine, I'll be fine)
If I get my way, I'mma take care of you
I can take her place, let me get my way, ooh
If you let me try, just one night, I can prove
I can take her place, let me get my way, ooh
(Hey, hey)

I look at him. "Jonah.... I'm in love with you. I can't do this anymore. I can't emotionally" Said Chloe. "I'm sorry but I love Tate" Said Jonah. "Fine. I don't care because ya know you go back to Tate and fight and come back again and then a fight and then back here. I'm fed up! You never take into consideration my feelings! It hurts and it's shit!" Yelled Chloe. Jonah just looks at me. I stand up and walk out past Eben. "Hey you Ok?" Asked Eben. "Ask Jonah" Said Chloe. I walk away.

This time, no, I'mma make you see me too
This night, I'm never letting go of you
Tonight, I'mma put a end to all the waitin'
All the waitin'
Fed up of being the shoulder you cry on
I want to be the shoulder you lie on
Everyday, every night

A few weeks later and I keep getting calls from Jonah and everyone else. I don't answer them. My mum walks in. "Honey maybe you should speak to Jonah" Said mum. "No. He never, ever talked to me about anything other then Tate. That hurt and I'm sick of it" Said Chloe. "Well his downstairs" Said mum. I groan and stand up. Baggy jumper and shorts that you can't see. I go downstairs and Jonah is sitting talking to my dad.

"Chloe" Said Jonah. "What?" Asked Chloe. "I just want to ask.... can we go for a walk?" Asked Jonah. I go to my room and put jeans and a crop top with a hoodie. I slide on Vans. I brush my hair and put it in a bun. I go down and I nod. We go for a walk and sit on a bench twenty minutes away from my home.

If I get my way, I'mma take care of you
I can take her place, let me get my way (ooh)
If you let me try, just one night, I can prove
I can take her place, let me get my way, ooh

"I broke up with Tate" Said Jonah. "Ok" Said Chloe. "I'm sorry. I really am. I didn't think and I should have and I'm sorry." Said Jonah. I nod. "Ok" Said Chloe. "But I see you as a best friend and not a lover. I'm sorry" Said Jonah. "I kinda got that" Said Chloe. "I'm sorry Chlo" Said Jonah. "I can't beg you to love me." Said Chloe. "So friends?" Asked Jonah. I look at the distance. Can I handle this? "I'm sorry but I can't. Not now. I love you and in love with you. I need space, major space" Said Chloe. "Oh.... ok" Said Jonah. I nod and stand up. "I'll see you around" Said Chloe. I walk away, crying.

I get to my bed and lie down face first. Mum walks in. "He doesn't feel the same." Cries Chloe. "Oh baby girl" Said Mum. "I'll be fine" Said Chloe.

It's been a year and I'm back home after a holiday. I spot Jonah and he walks over. Fuck.... I'm still in love with him. "Chloe can we talk?" Asked Jonah. I nod. We sit down. "After you left I did some thinking.... I thought about my feelings..... I didn't realise until I lost you but I am in love with you" Said Jonah. I look down. "I-I still feel the same but how can we do this?" Asked Chloe. He takes my hand. "We can. We are great friends and your amazing" Said Jonah. I nod and kiss him. He kisses me. I kiss back.

Four years later

Me and Jonah got married two years later. Isn't it funny? How this happened?

We had three kids, Maddie, Luca and Cali. We are all pretty much really happy right now. That's all that matters.

Damn this is what I think a good one:)

Hope ya enjoyed

Lorna wxdxw