W.S: Telling the families

YNS POV
Jonah

Today we are telling both of our families. I'm so excited!! The proposal was great and I really enjoyed it. I decided to just wear jeans and a blouse. I lightly curl my hair. We go to the restaurant and everyone is there. We sit down and everyone stares at us. "We have an announcement" Said Jonah. "A couple of days ago Jonah proposed to me and of course I said yes!" Smiled Yn. "Congrats!!" Said mum. Everyone hugs us and Carrie hugs me. "He was so nervous about picking the wrong ring" Said Carrie. "Well I love it. It is definitely the right ring." Smiled Yn.

Everyone was happy!

Corbyn

We are telling our families today. Their coming over to our house and we cleaned it and put up a banner saying 'We're getting married'. I'm wearing a white dress. Corbyn comes in, in a white shirt. Our families walk in and stop.

"You proposed!!" Said Ashley. "Yeah I did, she said yes!" Said Corbyn. Everyone laughs and hugs us. We have dinner and just enjoy the company.

We are all partying the night away

Jack

We are going to the beach to tell them. I put on a white bikini and I smile at Jack. We get there quick and everyone of our families smile. "YOU PROPOSED YOUR WEARING THE RING I PICKED OUT!" Yelled Isla. "Yeah, I am! I love it!" Said Yn. We hug and everyone cheers.

"Congratulations Yn, Jack" Said Kristin. "Thank you mum. Thank you for teaching me how to treat girls!" Said Jack. "No problem!" Said Kristin.

We just have fun at the beach.

Daniel

We are going to my parents house with the Seaveys as well. I am really excited! We get there and go inside.

Everyone freezes and look at my left hand since I held it up the minute I walked in. Anna runs over. "Your going to be a Seavey! Another girl!" Said Anna. I laugh and hug her.

At least their all happy right??

Zach

We just go see my family and their smiling. "So what's the news?" Asked mum.

"Well Zach proposed and I said yes" Said Yn, smiling. Mum and dad smile. "About time!!" Said Dad. We all hug and it's fun.

We were expecting them to give up.

Next telling he boys it'll be creative!

Lorna wxdxw