Corbyn Imagine

Sister's boyfriend

NAME: Zoe

My sister Christina Marie is dating Corbyn Besson basically for 3 years and ever since I met him, I kinda like him and yeah. Today is my birthday and Christina invited him and his here. I go down in my onsie. 

"Hey Christy! Corbyn" said Zoe. They smile at me. I grab an apple. I go back upstairs and turn on Little Mix and have a little dance while getting ready. I pair the outfit with vans. I curl my hair an dput light make up on. I go downstairs and see Christina and Corbyn cuddling. "C, can you tell mum and dad I have stepped out? I promised Jake I'd help him get ready" said Zoe. "OK don't be too long" said Christina. I nod and leave. 

I go to Jake's house and I help him get ready.  "My boyfriend is coming and I want to impress him" said Jake. I smile. "That's great, I get to meet him!" said Zoe. We go back to my house and go in. "Hey Christina just gone out to get something" said Corbyn. "OK, me and Jake will be in my room" said Zoe. "Do you think it's wise?" asked Corbyn. "Well his gay and we're not gonna do anything" said Zoe. We go up and I jump on my bed. "So you still like him" said Jake. "Yes." smiled Zoe. I stand up. "Let's dance.... actually I have something to sort out... I'll get food and drinks" said Zoe. I go down and see Corbyn sitting there. "C just texted, she'll be back at 8" said Corbyn. "Oh right, well I'm just snacks" said Zoe. I walk into the kitchen and grab some stuff and put it in the basket and glasses and coke. I go back out. "You can hang with us, if you want" said Zoe. "OK, thank you" smiled Corbyn. We walk up and go in. "Corbyn is joining us" smiled Zoe. Jake nods. "OK sister from another mister" smiled Jake. "Your not my friend anymore" said Zoe. "How dare you! Get a boyfriend and then we can double date!" said Jake. "Oh shut up" said Zoe. "Seriously, Karl has a twin, his coming as well! Maybe you'll hit if off!" said Jake. I roll my eyes and hand him a glass. "I'm not dating Karl's twin" said Zoe. "But his hot!" said Jake. I roll my eyes.

"I don't go for just their looks" said Zoe. "Why do you want her to date?" asked Corbyn. "She needs a boyfriend." said Jake. "No, I don't" said Zoe. Jake goes downstairs to let them in. "You OK?" asked Corbyn. I nod. "He means well" said Zoe. Corbyn just nods. Karl, Jake and this hot dude come in. They sit down. "This is Karl, my boyfriend and his twin, Conner" said Jake. "Hi" said Zoe. I go back to Corbyn. Conner walks over. "Hey hot stuff" said Conner. I roll my eyes. "My name is Zoe, not hot stuff" said Zoe. "May as well be" said Conner. "Can you shut up" said Zoe. Conner walks off and I roll my eyes. "Arsehole" whispered Zoe.

I sit back and Corbyn gulps. My skirt kinda rode up, but surely that's not what is effecting him. "What's wrong?" asked Zoe. "N-nothing" said Corbyn. "You sure?" asked Zoe. He nods. Christina walks in. "Hey I am staying at a friends, see ya for your birthday tomorrow" said Christina. "See ya" said Zoe. Christina leaves and Corbyn goes downstairs. I follow.

"You OK?" asked Zoe. I sit beside him. "No. She doesn't want to spend time with me" said Corbyn. "Oh Corbyn" said Zoe. He looks at me. I only turned 19. "Hey.... Zoe.... I'm wasted.... oh your Corbyn.... Zoe likes you" said Jake. He walks off. "Y-you like me" said Corbyn. I look down. "I uh..... I am gonna go" said Zoe. He puts his fingers under my chin. "Oh Zoe... I like you too" said Corbyn. I look at him. "You do?" asked Zoe. He nods and he leans in and kisses me. I kiss back and he wraps his arms around me. I smile into the kiss. We pull back and he smiles. "I've liked for around 4 months" said Corbyn. "Aw.... anyway wanna watch movies and decide what to do with Christina" said Zoe. "True, that has to be done." said Corbyn. 

We spend the rest of the day cuddling. We eventually go to bed.

NEXT DAY

I put heeled sandals on and leave my hair natural

I put heeled sandals on and leave my hair natural. Corbyn is smiling at me. I smile back at him. "You look cute" said Zoe. "I know I do" smiled Corbyn. Christina walked in. "Hey Corbyn my dad wanna talk to you" said Christina. "OK" smiled Corbyn. He walked out and I sit down. Christina smiles. "Your 19!" smiled Christina. "Yup!" said Zoe. "I'm going to see what dad and Corby is up to!" said Christina. I just nod and sit down. Corbyn walks back in. "Hey, ran into Christina and just told her I forgot my phone. I'll see you later for the party" smiled Corbyn. "OK" said Zoe. He left. Jake comes in. "I'm sorry.... Conner got me drunk" said Jake. "It's fine" said Zoe.

It's time for the party. We walk in and Corbyn and Christina are dancing with Emily. I go to the bar with Jake. Corbyn walks over. "Meet me in the bathroom" said Corbyn. I nod. He walks away. I follow 10 minutes after. I go in and he locks the door. "Baby I am going to tell Christina now.... tonight" said Corbyn. "OK but" said Zoe. "She'll understand, I know she will" said Corbyn. I just smile. He places his lips on mine and I smile into it. He places his hands on my hips and slowly moves them down to my bum. I moan and put mine around his neck and move my hands into his hair and pull at his hair. He moans. KNOCK. "Corbyn are you in there?" asked Christina. He pulls away. "I'm just texting Jonah, his lost" said Corbyn. "His out here" said Christina. "OK.... uh my mum is texting me now, I'll be out in a second" said Corbyn. "OK" said Christina. He leans in and kisses me. We pull back. "OK.... let's go" said Corbyn. "Corbyn who you talking too?" asked Christina. "Oh no one, myself" said Corbyn. "I have to go toilet, so hurry up" said Christina. "Oh shit.... C, go to another bathroom. I have to clean this one.... I did a massive shit" said Corbyn. "OK" said C. We hear her walk off. We rush out and run into Jonah, Jack, Zach and Daniel. "What are you both doing in there?" asked Jonah. We look at each other. "Don't tell Christina! We're telling her tonight" said Corbyn. I look down. I never really talked to the boys before this, they really liked Christina. "You better, she is our best friend" said Jack. "I know. Christina me and Zoe want to tell you something" said Corbyn. "What?" asked Christina.

"Don't get mad, remember Zoe is still your sister. I uh.... I am in love with her and I know you love me and I did love you,  I wasn't using you to get Zoe but I love her. I am sorry but she is still your sister and she loves you" said Corbyn. "Your in love with each other" said Christina. "Yes, Christy. I am sorry but your still my sister" said Zoe. "No. Your not. You love.... you..... oh I have to go" said Christina. She walks off. I look down. Corbyn hugs me. "How about you come to LA for a couple of weeks and let her cool down" said Corbyn. "OK" said Zoe. "Corbyn.... Zoe it's nice to meet you. And you do look perfect together, now how about we party all night and then go back home. You can move in with us" said Daniel. I smile at them. "Thank you" said Zoe. "We're still gonna be friends with her but Corbyn, we always knew you liked Zoe. You always looked at her Instagram" smiled Jonah. I blush and so does Corbyn.

We have a good time at my party, I did move in with the lads.

Me and Corbyn are still going strong, it might be rough with Christina visiting the lads but I hope one day, we'll come back and be like we used to. 

Me and Corbyn end up married with two kids and yeah Christina isn't talking to us, she talks to her niece and nephew and that's all we could ask for. 

Lorna xx