Requested Daniel Imagine

@arianacampos04

Secret Babies

Two years ago I had a one night stand with Daniel Seavey who is in Why Don't We, we are best friends and that's what happened. I have two babies who are twins. Their now 2. Daniel Jr and Selena Seavey. They look just like Dani with just Brown eyes. They ask where their dad is and I told them who their dad is and also that he loves them.

Anyway today I am going to the shops for the essentials. I go find an outfit. I moved to LA a couple of weeks after finding out I was pregnant. I get in the car with the kids and drive to the store. We go inside and grab the essentials. I tell Selena and Dani to stand beside the trolley while I go get the milk. I walk into someone and look up. "Daniel" Said Ariana. "Ari!" Said Dani. I smile and hug him. I walk back to the trolley and Dani gasps. "You had kids" Said Dani. "Yes. They are yours. Daniel James Seavey, aka Daniel Jr and Selena Marie Seavey." Said Ariana. "Can we talk in private?" Asked Dani. "Yes. Here's my address. I'll just buy these and we can go" Said Ariana. Dani nods and we leave after I pay.

At home Dani helps unpack and then Daniel Jr and Selena go play. We sit on the sofa. "So I'm a dad. Jack has talked about how he loves Lavender, he daughter. I want to be in their life's." Said Dani. I smile. "Of course you can be" Said Ariana.

Six months later

We fell in love and have been dating for three months. We moved in last week together. At first Keri and Jeffery Seavey were a little mad that I didn't tell him but understood why, I was a teenager and scared but now they love them.

It's been a year and we are getting married. It's been a long time coming. Selena and Daniel Jr were so happy we got married.

When we had our third baby, Daniel loved the pregnancy, being able to touch the bump to feel our baby kick, he loved every bit of it. Our baby boy, Ryder Tom Seavey. He looks just like Dani, brown hair and blue eyes. Amazing. Dani loves the new born baby stage, hearing his first words, etc. He just loves it.

I hope you enjoyed it Ariana!!

Lorna wxdxw