W.S: W.D.2: The ceremony

Jonah

It's time for the ceremony now and I am really excited. I see my dad walk over. "Are you ready for this wedding?" Asked Dad. "I am. I cannot wait to marry Jonah" Said Yn. We get there and watch the bridesmaids walk down the aisle.

It's soon my turn and I smile at Jonah. His crying. I begin to tear up. I hug my dad and take Jonah's hand.

"We are gathered here today to witness Yn and Jonah become husband and wife." Said Father John. We go through the motions and soon we put our rings on each other. "I know pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss your bride" Said Father John. We lean in and kiss.

We are husband and wife.

Corbyn

I see Thomas, my brother. "I am so proud of you" Said Tom. "Thank you Tommy" Said Yn. We get ready to walk down the aisle. "Just breathe" Said Tom. "I am, dumbo" Said Yn. We walk down the aisle and hug. "Corbyn, be good to my sister" Said Tom. "I promise. I love her" Said Bean. I smile and take Beans hand. "I love you" whispered Bean. "I love you" whispered Yn.

The ceremony begins. We say the vows, switch rings and the priest smiles. "I pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss your bride" Said Father Joe. We lean in and kiss.

We are married!

Daniel

Me and my mum stand at the door after my bridesmaids walk down the aisle. We soon walk down. My mum crying, and Dani as well.

I grab Dani's hand and stand beside him. Dani smiles at me. The priest starts going through everything until we swap rings. "I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss your bride" Said Father Kevin. We lean in and kiss.

We are now husband and wife.

Jack

I smile at my uncle Richard and he smiles back. "Let's do this" Said Richard. We begin to walk down the aisle. I smile at Jack. His beginning to cry. Richard hands me over and I immediately wipe his tears away. "Don't cry, handsome" Said Yn. Jack chuckles.

"Do you take Yn Y/L/N to be your wife?" Asked Father Nick.

"I do" Said Jack. He places the ring on my ring finger.

"Do you take Jack Avery to be your husband?" Asked Father Nick.

"I do" Said Yn. I place his ring on his ring finger.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride" Said Father Nick.

We lean in and kiss.

We are MARRIED!

Zach

I'm with Dominic and his smiling. "Let's get you hitched in Hawaii!" Said Dom. I laugh.

We walk down and I hug Dom.

We go through it, say I do, rings and finally,

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride!" Said Father Ben.

We lean in and share our first kiss as husband and wife.

I hope you enjoyed this!!

I changed the cover coz I thought ya was too dark and picked Unbelievable art since it's bright and has Daniels new hair colour so I hope you like the new cover :) coz I sure do. (Last cover change and the only one.... unless one other lad decides to change hair colour)

Lorna wxdxw