Jack Imagine

NAME:  Alisa 

You meet in a Meet and Greet

Me and my best friend, Lola are going to a Why Don't We concert and I cannot wait. I love Jack Avery though! His just so good looking and his curly hair .... to die for. I have to get ready. I decide to just leave my hair natural, my hair is wavy anyway. I on neutral eyeshadow, mascara, foundation, a red lip. I go down and see Lola. "You look hot! Now let's go, I have the tickets and let's go!" said Lola. "OK! I am so excited!" said Alisa. We get into Lola's car and drive to the venue.  

We queue for ages for the Meet and Greet and it's finally our time. I see Jack and his smiling. I go over to Corbyn, Zach, Jonah and Daniel. Then I arrive to Jack and he smiles at me. "What's your name  beautiful?" asked Jack. "Alisa, Jack" said Alisa. We take a picture and he signs my poster. I smile. "Thank you, have fun out there, Jack" smiled Alisa. "You enjoy the concert, it will be the best one yet" said Jack. "I will enjoy it!" said Alisa. Me and Lola leave. 

"Ally! Jack likes you! I know it will!" said Lola. "No, he doesn't. He was just been nice, Lola" said Alisa. "Yeah, believe what you want" said Lola. I roll my eyes and we get a spot to stand in, the very front. Soon they come on and Jack is hopping around. He spots me and winks. I blush. His so cute. After the concert a security man comes up to me. "Are you Alisa?" asked the man. "Yeah" said Alisa. "Can you both come with me?" asked man. We nod and follow him. 

"Hey again, I just wanted to ask your for number?" asked Jack. I hold my hand out. "I need your phone to input my number and here's mine" said Alisa. "OK" smiled Jack. We swap numbers and then hang out for a while. 

After it me and Lola go home. "Look at you, you got Jack's number!" smiled Lola. "I did, oh my god" said Alisa.

"And that's how mummy and daddy met" said Alisa to our two twins, McKenzie and Mark Avery. "So you and daddy met at a concert?" asked McKenzie. I nod. Jack walks in from the studio. "I guess they asked for our story?" asked Jack. I stand up and nod. He kisses me and we went to bed. 

We're all happy aren't we. 

I hope you enjoyed it! 

Lorna wxdxw