Jack Imagine

NAME: Ellie 

His dating the popular girl and you like him

Being a nerd means no one talks to me. I am a normal girl but everyone hates me since I'm smart and get straight A's. Anway it's senior year, this guy, Jack Avery, his popular cause his in a band and his finishing school as am I since it is senior year. I have always liked Jack, we used to be really good friends when we were in middle school but look at us now. His dating Haley and popular, also famous and I am a nerd, not famous. I have to go to school today and I hope it's good. 

I brush through my hair and put it in a messy bun. I grab a coat and my bag. I go down, gran an apple and go get to the bus. I eventually arrive at school. I go to my locker and see Jack kissing Haley. I grab my books and walk to my class. I go inside and sit down. Being a nerd is shit. I have no friends, cause Haley told everyone I was bloody the worst person ever and cheat and shit. Jack walks in and sits beside me because that's his seat. I write down what's on the board when Ms Hayes calls out mine and Jack's name. We go up to her. 

"Eloise can you tutor Jack?" asked Ms Hayes. I just nod. "OK" said Ellie. We go back to our seats. At lunch he walks over. "My house after school, tell no one" said Jack. I just nod and walk off. I sit in the library and enjoy the peace and quiet. 

After school I get the bus to his house and knock. Kristin opens the door. "Ellie! I haven't seen you in years! How are you?" asked Kristin. "I'm tutoring Jack in History" said Ellie. "Come in, his in his room, your staying for dinner. John is coming home for dinner and Sydnie, Ave and Isla will be here as well" said Kristin. "Oh right, uh OK. I just have to text my mum" said Ellie. I text my mum, she says yes and then I go upstairs. I knock on his door. "Come in" said Jack. I walk in. It's changed a little. More music things related. "Don't just stand there, help" said Jack. I sit down and help him. "Kids dinner" said Kristin. We go down. "Jack, Ellie is staying for dinner" said Kristin. Jack just nods. I sit down beside Ava. "Hey Ellie! I haven't seen you in years! You've grown" said Ava. "Thanks, I guess time does that to someone" said Ellie. "So any colleges?" asked Kristin. "Yeah, UCLA in LA, I am hoping they accept me" said Ellie. "Oh what will you be doing there?" asked Kristin. "Probably something nerdy" said Jack. "JACK!" said Kristin. "What I am just saying" said Jack. 

I just look down. I soon go home and lie on my bed. Jack hates me. 

I suffer for the last few months and I get accepted into UCLA. I pack my stuff and go. I have heard Jack and Haley broke up. Jack has moved to LA as well to live with the lads. I get there and find my dorm. I place my bags down and sit on my bed. I am gonna enjoy my time here. I get changed to go out.

I put on converse, grab my bag and leave

I put on converse, grab my bag and leave. I have a car! I drive to Santa Monica and park. I walk along the broad walk when I spot Jack and his bandmates. Jack stops and stares. The last couple of months, I got bullied by Haley and he half helped her. I roll my eyes and walk past them. "Ellie!" said Jack. I turn around and walk back. "What do you want?" asked Ellie. "I uh you got accepted then" said Jack, scratching the back of his neck. "Yeah, I start in a week, just setting up my dorm and then exploring but for now, food and air I need. I'd appreciate if you just walk away since you hated me all through High School" said Ellie. The lads look at him. "Ellie, I'm sorry" said Jack. "Too late Jack. You half helped your ex bully me" said Ellie. "Please! I am sorry. I trust that you hate me, but I do actually like being your friend" said Jack. "Oh please...... your lying" said Ellie. "I am not lying, I promise, remember when I used to always promise you, yeah this is me promising you" said Jack. "Yeah when we were in middle school" said Ellie. "Here's a deal, we hang out everyday for a week, if you still hate me, I'll leave you alone. If you for some chance actually like me by the end, we go on one date to see if we have chemistry, cause I know you liked me" said Jack. "Fine. A week" said Ellie. Jack smiles. "Starting today" said Jack. I just sigh.

We hang at the beach. Jack sits beside me with a Magnum. "Here, your favourite" said Jack. "You still remember" said Ellie. "How could I not remember your favourite" said Jack. I smile at him. "You get one point" said Ellie. Jack smiles. "Thanks" said Jack. Jonah walks over. "We're gonna leave, Jack stay." said Jonah, he walks off. 

We go for dinner and then enjoy ourselves for the rest of the night. By the end of the week, I have discovered my feelings are back and stronger. Jack is visiting. "Hey" said Jack. "Do you want to go on a date with me? It's been a week and I have feelings for you, they hadn't disappeared" said Ellie. He smiles. "About time" said Jack. We lean in and kiss. 

We dated for 4 years and then we get married on our anniversary. We had a baby girl a year later, Arabella Louise Avery. She is the love of our lives.

I hope you enjoyed and I am back!

Lorna wxdxw