Jack Imagine

Brother's best Friend

NAME: Grace

My brother, Jonah, he is introducing me to his band. I am only 18 but I have seen some posts on Jonah's instagram and I have spotted this post and I have seen this curly haired hottie who I think is named Jack Avery? His cute. I know his coming back home with the others. I decide to put a dress on with white converse. I decide to do my hair.

I run downstairs and spot mum and dad cooking lunch already

I run downstairs and spot mum and dad cooking lunch already. "What you cooking?" asked Grace. "Tomato and basil soup" said mum. I decide to sit down with cereal. "You excited for Jonah coming home?" asked mum. "Yeah, also meeting the lads his singing with, is amazing" said Grace. "So am I." smiled mum. I hear the door and five voices, one is Jonah's though. I walk out. "Jonah Frantzich what took you so long?" asked Grace. "Nice to see you Grace" said Jonah. We hug. I pull back and smile at the four lads. "I'm Grace, Jonah's sister. I'm 18" said Grace. "yeah no dating her" said Jonah. They nod. "I'm Jack Avery by the way" said Jack. "Corbyn" smiled Corbyn. "Zach" said Zach. "Daniel" said Daniel. "I have a girlfriend so I won't be flirting with you, just so Jonah isn't gonna kill me" said Corbyn. I laugh. I walk back into the kitchen and help my mum. Jack walks in. "I uh.... Jonah left to see some friends and the rest went, I am tired so I can help with the soup?" asked Jack. "OK, sweetie. You and Grace can do it, I have to get dressed. Tim! Get dressed! Stop messing with Svea!" said mum. I nod and they left.

"So how long are you staying for?" asked Grace. "Around three weeks or something" said Jack. "That short? Oh right. Anyway do you know how to make soup?" asked Grace. "Yeah, my mum taught me" said Jack. "OK great! No one is getting burnt soup!" laughed Grace.We just then serve it in bowls and keep the rest for the lads when they come back. When they come back, they eat it. "We're all going out for dinner. Zeb, Esther, Svea go get ready. Grace dear, are you wearing that dress or changing?" asked mum. "Um yeah, this is not dinner material" said Grace. Mum smiles and nods.

I go back down and we left

I go back down and we left. I sit beside Jack. "So Jack Avery any siblings?" asked Grace. "Three sisters, Sydnie, Isla and Ava" said Jack. "Ah so over run by sisters" said Grace. "Unlike Jonah, one brother and three sisters so never mind, we're basically the same" said Jack. "Yup, girl power" laughed Grace. We get to the restaurant and just enjoy our meal.

For the next three weeks me and Jack become close. I am beginning to like him and that means that I broke Jonah's rules. This is great. Their leaving today and all. I decide to tell Jack. When I get downstairs. I hear Jack. "Gabbie.... I love you, I'll be back soon, baby girl" said Jack. He has a girlfriend. Daniel walks over. "You like him" said Daniel. I nod. Jonah walks over. "I knew it! His dating Gabbie" said Jonah. I just shrug. "It's fine" said Grace. "Your coming to live with us" said Jonah. "I'm not packed" said Grace. "We did it." said Jonah. I just hug him. 

Once we reach LA, we go to their house. Corbyn runs to Christina and Jack to Gabbie. I walk with Daniel. "This must suck for you" said Daniel. "It does" said Grace. "Gab! This is Grace, Jonah's sister" said Jack. "Nice to meet you, Gabbie" said Grace. "You too" said Gabbie. We go inside and I lie on the sofa. I love Jack. 

 Gabbie walks in. "Don't talk to Jack. All his done is talk about you and I don't want that, stay away. His mine" said Gabbie. "OK, Gabbie" said Grace. I stand up and go outside. Daniel walks outside. "I heard Gabbie" said Daniel. I look at him. "Yeah" said Grace, beginning to cry. Daniel hugs me. "What's wrong with Grace?" asked Jack. I look up. "Nothing, she is just upset" said Daniel. We go inside and go to Jonah's room and we all lie on the bed and cry. I look at the ceiling. "I'm sorry Jonah. For falling for your bandmate" said Grace. "Not your fault, you can't help who you fall for" said Jonah. I hug him. We go downstairs and see Gabbie and Jack fighting. "Zach told me, that you told Grace to stay away from me and recorded it. We're over! I fell for Grace those three weeks. I don't love you. Get out" said Jack. She left. Jack spots me and runs over. "I'm sorry. Now I know why you were crying" said Jack. "It's fine, Jack. She was your ex" said Grace. Jack leans in and we kiss. I kiss him back. "Will you go on a date with me?" asked Jack. "I'd love too, Jack" said Grace. "No PDA in front of me, thank you very much" said Jonah. We just kiss and ignore Jonah.

It turned out fine afterwards, we fell stronger and Jack is amazing. Gabbie never came back, thank god. We are a very happy couple. We did promise we would give our son his name for his middle name. 

I hope you enjoy! So new one!

Lorna wxdxw