Requested Daniel Imagine

golden__arrows

Jesy Nelsons Sister

I'm the little sister to Jesy Nelson from Little Mix.  Jesy and the girls are working in their studio in LA when they got a call from Jon about a band called Why Don't We is visiting.

I put on a dress with Vans. I lightly curl my hair and light make up. I'm visiting the girls since Jesy wants to also spend time with me. I get in my car and drive to the studio. I smile and park. I walk inside and see Jesy. "The lads will be here soon, Daniel, Jonah, Corbyn, Zach and Jack." Said Jesy. "Okay what are their ages?" Asked Alexis. "18-21" Smiled Jesy. I nod and we go inside. I sit down after hugging the girls. Five guys walk inside and smile at me. "Hi! You must be Little Mix and you are?" Asked Jon. "I'm Alexis, Jesy's sister" Said Alexis. "Hey it's nice to meet you. I'm Daniel Seavey" Said Dani. "Jonah" Said Jonah. "Corbyn" Said Corbyn. "Zach" Said Zach. "Jack" Said Jack. I smile at them and wave.

They begin what they are here for. When's it a break Dani walks over and sits beside me. "Your hair... it's pretty" Said Dani. "Thanks. It's almost black but when he sun hits it... it's like an Amber colour" Said Alexis. "Can't wait to see that happen" Smiled Dani. I blush.

I spend time with Daniel for the upcoming weeks and then we begin to fall for each other but I haven't told him and he hasn't told me. Anyway we are hanging today.

I put on an off the shoulder top and shorts

I put on an off the shoulder top and shorts. I leave my hair natural. I do light make up and then I go down. I see Dani at the door. I grab my stuff and then we leave. I smile at myself.

We are at the beach, relaxing. "Alexis. I fell in love with you" Said Dani. "I fell in love with you too" Said Alexis. Dani and me lean in and kiss. I smile into the kiss and so does he.

After all that we got married two years later. On our first anniversary dating I moved over to LA to live with him. I miss my family but I want to live with Dani.

We had two kids. Luca Steven and Laela Savannah Seavey.

I hope you enjoyed!!!

Lorna wxdxw