How you say your first 'I Love You' to each other

Jonah

Me and Jonah were just sitting in the sitting room, relaxing. We had our lazy, pyjama's on. My hair in a messy bun and no make up. While watching Harry Potter Jonah turns to me. "You do know I love you right" Said Jonah. "You love me?" Asked Yn. "Yeah..... I do. I really do" Said Jonah. "I love you too" smiled Yn and we share a kiss.

Daniel
Me and Daniel are at my parents and my parents keep telling me how I should leave him and how crap he is. "I don't care, mother! I am in love with him! I LOVE DANIEL SEAVEY!" Yelled Yn. "I love you too, princess" said Daniel. I smile and we leave. We share a kiss once we leave.

Jack
Me and Jack are fighting over Gabbie. It's not that I don't like her, it's just they dated for months and now look at us, fighting about it. "I don't love Gabbie, Yn, I love you!" Said Jack. I gasp. "I love you too, Jack" Said Yn. He kisses me. "Can we stop fighting?" Asked Jack. I nod and we kiss.

Corbyn
Me and Corbyn are on a date. We're eating dinner when the waitress walks over and flirts with Corbyn. I frown and sigh. She eventually leaves and I look at Corbyn. "I love you, your mine" Said Yn. "I love you, your mine" Said Corbyn. We share a kiss and we found our saying 'I love you, your mine' we will always say it, even on our wedding day.

Zach
I used to date this guy from school, I loved him so much until he cheated on me. Zach and me are fighting since I didn't say I love you as quick as I did to David my ex. "Zach! I don't love David anymore.... I love you. I just.... was scared to say I love you coz of what he did" Said Yn. "I love you too and I'm sorry we fought over it" said Zach. "It's fine, everyone does it" Said Yn. We kiss.

I hope you enjoyed this preference!

Lorna wxdxw