DAY EIGHT: Corbyn Imagine: Xmas Holiday's

NAME: SARAH

When Corbyn called me to say he had the WHOLE month of December off and two days of January. We instantly planned a holiday. For the two weeks, we'll be back to celebrate Christmas with his family. We're going somewhere that is very Christmas, so we decided on Bruges in Belgium.  I honestly can't wait to go. I have to get dressed. 

I see Corbyn in his outfit. "Hey you ready?" asked Corbyn. "Yeah, just have to grab my handbag" smiled Sarah. "OK" said Corbyn. I grab it and we get an Uber to the airport. We go check in, go through security and go to duty free. 

We get on the plane. "So baby girl, you excited?" asked Corbyn. "Yeah, a break from paps and the stress of college" said Sarah. "Yeah, I agree!" said Corbyn. We finally get there and get an Uber to the hotel. We get our keys and go to our room. We lie on the bed. "So what now?" asked Sarah. "We get changed and go for dinner" said Corbyn. I smile. "That is great news" said Sarah. I go find an outfit.

Literally just throw on warm clothes

Literally just throw on warm clothes. I curl my hair and put make up on properly. We go to a pub for dinner and just enjoy our first night there.

The remainder of the holiday is GREAT.

We go to the torture museum my god was it horrible seeing what happened back then. 

We went ice skating.

We visited Christmas markets.

We ate a lot of food and drank a lot of mulled wine. 

We laughed, had a great time. 

Corbyn proposed to me. What a holiday I reckon.

This is number one and always will be. Him and me till the very end.

I hope you all enjoyed!

Lorna wxdxw