You meet again: Punk Series.

Jonah:

I got dragged into going with Tomas again to get a tattoo at Jonah's. I put on a pair of leather pants, a loose tank top and heel boots. I have my hair in a curly ponytail and nude eyeshadow and a pink lip. I see Tomas standing there and he frowns. "Yn this is a tattoo establishment, we're going too..... not a fashion show" said Tomas. I roll my eyes. We get in the car and drive there. We go in. "Ah Tomas, My man!" said Jonah. "Hey who is doing the tattoo?" asked Tomas. "Freddy." said Jonah. "Ah my man!" smiled Tomas. Jonah smirks. "You bought your sister" smirked Jonah. Tomas rolls his eyes. "Yeah, yeah" said Tomas and goes to Freddy. I sit down and Jonah looks at me. "So, want a tattoo?" asked Jonah. "Nope" said Yn. "Want to go on a date?" asked Jonah. "Nah" said Yn. Jonah leans back. "You know if you got to know me, you'd find out who I am" said Jonah. "Yeah and I should date the guys my mother brings home" said Yn. Tomas walks over. "Yn, just say yes" said Tomas. I glare at him. "No. His not my type" said Yn. "Pick her up at 6 tomorrow night, she'll be ready" said Tomas. I just sigh. He is kinda cool, and his hot so it can't be bad. "Fine, what will I wear or will I book us a table?" asked Yn. "Wear those pants, a nice looking top, vans and a leather jacket" said Jonah. I nod and we leave. "You owe me, Tomas" said Yn. "You'll love him" said Tomas. "Maybe. Mum and dad won't though" said Yn. "Who cares?" said Tomas. I guess his right.

Corbyn:

I am going back to Walmart to get some stuff also for dad. I am wearing a loose summer dress, sandals and I walk inside and spot Corbyn. He walks over. "This is Ashley Besson, my sister" smiled Corbyn. "It's nice to meet you, but please don't ask me out again" said Yn. "I know you don't know me or Bean, but his a gentle giant" said Ashley. I smile.... "It's just..... I have a type but they are all arseholes. So how about this. You pick me up at 6 and if you get me to enjoy it, we may have a second date.... only if you please, do something you'd do..... surprise me" said Yn. "OK, six o clock. I will be waiting" said Corbyn, smiling. They begin walking off. "Corbyn..... smile more, you have a beautiful smile" smiled Yn. He smiles back and they leaves. He actually surprises me. 

Daniel:

My mum is forcing me to go to a concert. I put on a skater skirt, a glitter top and converse. I curl my hair and put on light make up. I go in and see that it's..... Daniel Seavey's concert. I go find my seat and he comes on. He looks at me and smirks. Oh goodie. After the show I go backstage and he smirks. "So the princess comes to my concert" said Daniel. "I only came cause I will be taking over one day and be bossing you around..... anyway you were good out there" said Yn. "Yeah, well comes with being me" said Daniel. I look into his eyes, his blue eyes. "Yn you OK?" asked Daniel. "Yes, I am a little tired" said Yn. "Why?" asked Daniel. "I'm over worked, mum wakes me at 5 to go in at 6 and then I go to concerts and get home at 1 and repeat it" said Yn. "You shouldn't be working that long" said Daniel. "It's only for now, once I am the CEO, I will be able to go in at a reasonable time but to make my mum proud, I have to do what she says" said Yn, weakly smiling. "Yeah but over working yourself isn't healthy" said Daniel. I sigh. "I have a day off tomorrow" said Yn. "You know when you said.... I wouldn't be your prince, come out with me tomorrow and we'll work on it and it'll be fun" said Daniel. "OK, I need fun" said Yn. Daniel smiles. "Thank you so much" said Daniel. "Daniel, please keep that annoying personality you have, it is attractive to me as well as this Daniel is, just balance it" said Yn. "I'll try, princess" smiled Daniel. I walk out. His actually pretty cool.

Jack:

I am walking down the road when I spot Jack and what must be his mother. He smiles and waves me over. I go over. "Hey Jack! How are you?" asked Yn. "I'm good, this is my mum, Kristin" said Jack. "Hi, I'm Yn! How did you like the bag Jack got you?" asked Yn. "I loved it. He told me about a Yn helping him pick it out! It is pretty. I knew he could never pick this out without help" said Kristin. "I think he would have, he picked it, just asked me my opinion" smiled Yn. Kristin smiles. "His a sweet boy even with his bad body persona" said Kristin. "Mum!" said Jack. "It's fine, I think your cute anyway" said Yn. "Will you go on a date with me.... I understand if you don't want too" said Jack. "I'd love too" said Yn. We walk away from each other, smiling. His cute. 

Zach:

I am on the runway today and I wearing the latest design and rocking it. When I am finished I walk out and see Zach. His standing there with roses. He spots me and waves me over. "Hey! I bought you flowers.... but they kinda got squished on the way when some guards wouldn't let me through even though I told you, you knew me" said Zach. "Well they are beautiful" said Yn. He smiles at me. "I was wondering" said Zach. "That I'd go on a date with you. Yes, yes I will. See you tomorrow at 1. I'm picking" said Yn. "OK, queen" said Zach and we walk away from each other smiling. His cute, his nice but bad boy personality is HOT.

I hope you enjoyed this part!

Lorna wxdxw