Your vows to him

JONAH

"When we met I thought you were a little stupid and it didn't take long to fall in love with you. I never thought I found love quite like your love, I do believe in true love or what people say soulmates. I am deeply in love with you Jonah"

CORBYN

"CORBYN Besson... where do I start? I love you, I fell in love when I first saw you, your funny, you play video games, which I love as well. When you proposed I was so happy and excited. I am deeply in love with you. I love you Corbyn Besson."

JACK

"I fell for you quite easily because you are amazing and funny, you are the light to my life. I will forever love you till the day I die. I have always wanted a love like this before. I am so deeply in love with you.... Jack Avery"

DANIEL

"I've always told you I loved you, even after a fight you say I love you. My Daniel, have always made happy and I never will fall out of love with you, the day we met I was heartbroken after a bad relationship, but you helped me and I am so in love with you"

ZACH

"Have I mentioned I have always loved you, you are my soulmate and I will always love you what else can I say about how much I love you, Zach. You have never broke my heart. So, don't go breaking my heart. I love you Zach Herron"

I hope you liked it!

Lorna Xx