He meets your parents: Punk Series

Either both parents like him or one parent likes them. 

Jonah:

Jonah is meeting my parents today. I am so nervous. I put on a pair of leather pants, a white top and boots. I leave my hair natural and light make up. I smile at the mirror. I love this look. I hear the door and I open it. "Baby" said Jonah. "Babe" said Yn. We go inside and Tomas man hugs him. Mum and dad look up from their phones and sighs. "Excuse me, we are waiting for Yn's boyfriend" said mum. "This is Jonah, my boyfriend" said Yn. "Him? The tattoo freak" said mum. "Yes. I love his tattoo. I am actually going to get one. Jonah is amazing and his my love" said Yn. Dad sighs. "I approve. I mean, I have tattoos, and I used to have piercings but I grew up. Jonah we'll going out for dinner and mum can stay here" said dad. We smile and mum stomps off. I sigh. "At least we have Tomas and your dad" said Jonah. "Yeah, true" said Yn.

Corbyn:

Corbyn is meeting my parents. They are having dinner together for the first time in years, so this will be fun. I put on a pair of skinny black jeans, a black top and white converse. I put my hair in a dutch braid and light make up. I go down and see mum and dad talking. "So your boyfriend, Yn. How old is he?" asked dad. "19. The same age as me, dad" said Yn. Dad nods. I hear the door and I go to open the door. "Hey, Bean. Come in" said Yn. I kiss him quick and we go in. Mum smiles. "You must be the boyfriend" said mum. "Yes, Ms. I'm Corbyn, some people call me Bean" said Corbyn. "Aw what a cute nickname, Bean" said mum. "Thank you, my mum came up with it. I love my mum, so I understand why Yn loves you so much, you remind me of her" said Corbyn. "His very truthful and doesn't have a filter" said Yn. "Well either do I" said mum. I giggle. "Well Corbyn.... you look rough, like you would kill her" said dad. I look at him. "I don't need your permission dad. His here so you can meet him NOT give me permission to date him. Mum likes him. I love him. His staying, you LEAVE" said Yn. Dad frowns and walks out. "I like.... LOVE him. Now the lamb is cooking, let's sit at the table and eat" said mum. I smile, thankful for my mum. 

Daniel:

Since Daniel has met my mum, his fine but nervous since well his never met her as an in law. I sigh. I put on a dress, which is black and white heels. I hear a knock and I open the door. "Mum is in the sitting room. She has her chef cooking, I would have cooked but she hates me doing the work, Liliana should be doing" said Yn. "I love you" said Daniel. I kiss him. "I love you too" said Yn. We go inside and mum stands up. "Daniel, we are meeting Yn's boyfriend, please leave" said mum. "Mum Daniel is my boyfriend." said Yn. "Your dating an employee" said mum. "His not an employee, his a talent. I love him, mum. Just stop. It's fine, it won't effect me as CEO in the future." said Yn. "Daniel your fired, dropped. Yn get out, your not gonna be a CEO of our company now. I'm giving it to your cousin, Damien." said mum. Damien is my best friend. "Fine. I don't care." said Yn. We pack my stuff and go to his apartment/penthouse. "I'm sorry." said Daniel. "It's fine." said Yn. We kiss. 

Jack: 

Jack is meeting my parents at the cheesecake factory. I put on a denim skirt, a black blouse and heels. I curl my hair and light make up. I go pick up Jack and he smiles at me. "You look beautiful" said Jack. "So do you" said Yn. We go there and walk inside. Mum and dad gulp. We sit down. "Before you say no, get to know him" said Yn. They just nod. Jack soon talks and they both are soon smiling. As we're walking out. "Jack, your a good man. We approve but don't break her heart" said Mum and dad. Jack nods. "I would never, I love her" said Jack. They left and I decide to stay with Jack for the night. "Thank god they like you" said Yn. "I knew they would" said Jack. I smile and kiss him.

Zach:

Today is the day Zach is meeting my parents. I put on a black playsuit, pair of black heels and my hair in a bun with a braid. I smile at my mum and dad. "Why wear black?" asked mum. "Cause I want too" said Yn. I open the door and Zach kisses my cheek. I smile and Zach walks in. "Honey.... we saw the magazine the other day..... you two. We HATE him" said mum. I roll my eyes. "Well I love him" said Yn. "Well break up with him" said Mum. "No" said Yn. "Just joking. But seriously your perfect for each other." said Dad. I sigh in relief. "Thank you" said Zach. "No problem." said dad. We enjoy the day together.

Hope you enjoyed!

Lorna wxdxw