W.S: Writing the vows

First POV will be Yn then the lads

Jonah

Yn:
I have to write my vows for Jonah and the wedding. I begin to write in my journals
We've been together for 4 years and I've got to say it was fun. We went through hardships just as any other couples. We dated before Why Don't We and it was hard with your tours and my school but we got through it till today. I love you and we will be together till the very end. I have always imagined this day since the very start. Thank you for loving me and giving me your love and trust. I will always love you Jonah.

Jonah:
I'm writing my vows to Yn. This is going to be easy since I am so in love with her.
You have stuck with me for 4 years and you have never got sick of me thank god for that. When we met you were with some friends, you instantly smiled at me since I tripped over but you came to ask if I was ok and I said yeah trying to be tough but you saw through me and I am so happy you did! I love you. I never thought I could love someone as much as I love you. You have never told me to not follow my dreams or not to sing. I love you Yn and you will be an amazing wife!

Corbyn

Yn:
I'm writing my vows today and I'm nervous, how do I put all my love into words?
Corbyn Besson. My better half, my smarter half. You are the light to my life as mushy as that sounds. You always know how to make me smile and for that I thank you! You seriously have out smarted me again probably with your vows so I'm sorry that this sounds a little mushy but I think mushy is best for now. Bean, you have always been there for me. You always make sure I'm happy and never sad so thank you for that. You have always loved me and I always loved you. You are one amazing man and I will always love you for ever! You are my man!

Corbyn:

I have to write my vows I'm very happy about it.

Yn Y/l/n you have supported me through so much which I am so happy about! When we first met you always had a smile, it made me smile. I know that I make you smile and you make me smile. You will always be my sun in my shine. Funny right how much we love each other and yet we never got married sooner. 5 years, but we are doing it today! You are my very beautiful wife to be. I promise I will love you, care for you, make you smile. You are mine and I am yours.

Daniel

Yn:

Vow time.

Daniel Seavey you are a musical genius and I adore that about you. 2 years together when I am writing this but 3 years on our wedding day. It's actually very smart to put our wedding anniversary on our anniversary of dating. I love you handsome! I have always thought about you and I will always think about you. I love you so much and to the end. You are mine but you are always mine. I love you Dani Boi.

Daniel:

Vow time.

Yn I love you maybe a little bit more then my music..... just kidding:) a lot more. Oh I just put a smiley face on paper and now I have to say it out loud..... anyway I love you you love me we are a happy family. Sorry had to do it. I love you so much. I'm gonna keep it short since who wants a long arse vow? I love you. I love you. I love you. As long as I remember I always wanted to marry someone who'll love me for me and I have. Yn, as I watch you plan this wedding along with me you showed me that love will always win. I will always love you even when we are old and wrinkly. I love you.

Jack

Yn:
Time to write my vows to Jack.

Jack Avery where will I start? 7 years together and still have the same love we have had since the beginning. I remember you walking up to me nervous. You told me 'I never thought a girl as pretty as you would have dinner here' and sat down beside me. You always loved me and supported my decisions. You showed me to love myself and I seriously can't wait to marry you and have kids. You are my soon to be husband and I love that I can call you Hubby soon enough! I love you Jack Avery .

Jack:

Vows to write and vows to perfect!

Yn I love you. I love you. I love you forever. I want to say I love you. I have loved you from the start and I will ALWAYS love you. No matter what. You show me courage, you give me my smile everyday by just looking at me. You are the woman of my dreams and always will be. When we met I thought your gorgeous and hot and I liked you but today? Oh how I am so happy to be able to call you wife soon! You are mine as I am yours. I love you baby girl.

Zach

Yn:

I'm currently writing vows.

Zachary Dean Herron. My hero. You always had a positive word to say to me no matter what. 3 years of fun, laughter and love. Most importantly LOVE. You take my breath away and you don't have a bad bone in your body and I love it. I never thought I'd have love as strong as I do for you. You are an incredible man and you, my man are amazing. I love you so much!!!! Zach you are my handsome hubs.

Zach:

I'm writing vows. Good luck.

Yn you are beautiful and oh my god I LOVE YOU SO BLOOMING MUCH. My whole family love you probably more than me. I love you though more then they do, sorry guys. Honey, you literally take my breath away and it's in a good way. You are my Goddess. Can you believe that? Where has the three years gone by? No idea. Today is our wedding day and I am beyond excited to be your hubs as you call me your hubs. I love you baby .

Well next is the cake testing, flower picking and all that jazz.

Then the tiara, veil and jewellery.

Then the honeymoon planning

Then rehearsal dinner.

Wedding day P.1: Getting ready.
Wedding Day P.2: The ceremony
Wedding Day P.3: Quiet time together
Wedding Day P.4: Reception
Wedding Day P.5: Leaving for Honeymoon

Then the honeymoon series (only 2 parts)

Hope you enjoyed!!

Lorna wxdxw