W.S: The Proposal

His POV by the way 👌🏼
Jonah

I have the whole thing planned out

I have the whole thing planned out. I'm wearing a black suit and vans. I go down and see Yn walking over. "Baby put the dress on that's on the bed" Smiled Jonah. She nods and kisses me. She goes in and I smile to myself she is gonna freak. She comes back out and I smile. "You look gorgeous, babe" smiled Jonah. "Thank you and you look so handsome" smiled Yn. I take her hand and bring her to the car. "Oh your driving. I am loving this!" Said Yn. We drive to the place and I smile at my mirror.

We park and I bring her down to the sea front. I smile at her and she smiles back. When she turns away I get on my one knee. She turns back around and she gasps. "I love you Yn and I have never felt this way about anyone else but you..... will you marry me?" Asked Jonah. "Yes!! I'd love too!" Smiled Yn. We kissed and go for dinner. We go home and celebrate.

Corbyn

I've bought Yn to the aquarium to propose and I am really excited for this. Yn looks amazing right now and I love her so much. When we get in front of the sharks and I kneel down.

"Baby what are you doing?" Asked Yn. "I have had many thoughts on how I would do this and I came up with a blank. I know how this sounds but we had our first date here and this is very important..... will you become my wife?" Asked Corbyn. "I'd love to be your wife Corbyn Besson" Said Yn. I place the ring on her finger and stand up to kiss her. I smile into the kiss. "I love you" Said Corbyn. "I love you too" Said Yn.

I got my baby.

Jack

I had no idea on what to do about this proposal but it will still be amazing. I decide to bring her to the beach. "Baby get your bikini on and stuff.  We are going to the beach" Smiled Jack. "Oh awesome! I can't wait" Smiled Yn. We get ready and head to the beach. When we get there, I don't want to leave the ring so maybe I'll propose first. "Hey baby can we go to the waters edge for a min" Said Jack. "Of course" Said Yn. We go down and I smile at her. She looks out towards the sea and I get on one knee. "Baby look..... what are you doing?" Asked Yn. "Will you marry me? I know I don't have a speech or anything but will you marry me?" Asked Jack. "I'll Marry you. YES!" Said Yn. I place the ring in her finger and she kisses me.

I got her.

Daniel

Me and Yn are just relaxing today and I am proposing today in our sweatpants. I smile and decide to make some ice cream and stuff. I place the ring on the plate and smile. Adorable. I go back in and hand her hers.

She gasps. I take the ring and kneel down. "We have been through so much, 2 years of dating and we are still in love. I want to ask a question.... will you do me the honours of becoming my wife?" Asked Daniel. "YES" screamed Yn. I put the ring on her finger and share a kiss.

I got her.

Zach

Me and Yn are with my family and we are relaxing. His mum is acting weird. While we are eating dinner I notice a box in the middle of the table. Zach grabs it.

"I wanted to do this in front of both of our families but I decided to do it now since it feels right.... will you marry me?" Said Zach. "Of course I will I love you!!" Said Yn. I place the ring on her finger and I kiss her. Everyone cheers.

I got her

So next is telling your families. Of course some know they were planning it but don't know when and of course Zach won't be telling his family since they saw it in front of their own eyes.

So yeah I hope you enjoyed x

Lorna wxdxw