Zach PART TWO

It's been three days since I told Zach to never talk to me again. I miss him. I love him but he loves her. It's a shit to be honest. I'm meeting Jonah, Jack, Daniel, Corbyn and Christina at the beach for a relaxing summer day. Zach can't come because of Victoria. 

I go to the door and see Jonah and the guys outside waiting

I go to the door and see Jonah and the guys outside waiting. I go down and get in. "Hey Lea!" smiled Christina. "Hi!" said Lea. We eventually get there and go down. I spot Zach and Victoria. I sigh. "We're not hanging with him, his hanging with her for the whole day, don't worry" said Jonah. "OK" said Lea. We settle down and Zach glances over. I take my dress off and look at Christina. "Everything will be fine" said Tina. "Thank you, I know and I hope" said Lea. I put on sunglasses and lie down. "Hey guys! Tori, let's hang with them!" said Zach and he sat down. I roll my eyes. I just ignore him. "Lea, what have you been up too?" asked Zach. Tina smirks. "She's been on a date with this guy from her school. Apparently his really nice and a gentleman and believes her" said Tina. I see Zach go red. "Oh that's good" said Zach. "Yeah it is, apparently his been courting the old fashioned way to get her to say yes" said Tina. "Did he pressure you?" asked Zach. "No. He didn't" said Lea. "Good" said Zach. I smile, it's fake. "Anyway, Lea get your dress on, we're going to get ice cream" said Tina. I nod and slip my dress and sandals on. 

We go buy some ice cream. "Why did you lie?" asked Lea. "His jealous. He likes you, so his now jealous" said Tina. I roll my eyes and we go back. I go to the water to paddle my feet when Zach arrives next to me. "So how are you?" asked Zach. "I'm great. Plus I told you to never speak to me again, you know that" said Lea. "Lea...." said Zach. I turn to him. "No. She's cheating on you and yet you don't believe me, the person who was friends with you since we were in nappies! Your so bloody blind I'm surprised you can see me at all right now! Go away!" yelled Lea. I storm away, grab my sandals and bag and rush off. I finally make it home and go to my room. I flop onto my bed and scream into my pillow. I stand up and put on shorts and a tank top. I grab Vans and I am going to expose Victoria. I find her with Hayden. I smirk and take pictures and video. I then rush to the Why Don't We house. I walk in and hook the camera up to the television. "Zach here's proof" said Lea. It turns on.

"Hayden I will break up with Zach when I am ready, his getting huge now." said Victoria. "I love you, his a baby" said Hayden. "His famous, rich and he buys me loads, as do you" said Victoria. They kiss, quite passionately I must admit. I turn it off and look at Zach. "Y-you were right and I should have believed you" said Zach. I sigh. His my best friend and I am in love with him. "It's fine, I'd honestly feel the same way if you were to tell me my boyfriend was cheating on me" said Lea. "So how are you and that guy?" asked Zach. "His non-existent. Tina made him up to make you jealous" said Lea. "Well it worked. I.... I am in love with you and I know you don't feel the same, that's why I dated Victoria" said Zach. "I love you too, you goof ball" said Lea. We kiss and I smile into it. "YOUR CHEATING ON ME!" yelled Victoria. We pull away. "We're over, you cheated on me first, Victoria. Get out and go back to  Hayden" said Zach. She storms out and Zach smirks. "She's gone and now it's just us" said Zach. We kiss again and that's it. We begun dating. Two years later we get married.

This is my reception dress.

My ceremony dress

It was a lovely day and we had a baby girl nine months later, Zoe Rose Herron

We're happy now.

I hope you enjoyed!

Lorna wxdxw