Requested Daniel Imagine

golden__arrows

NAME: Lexie

My brother is Tom Holland and being his sister, means paps follow me and me and Tom are close. One thing he doesn't know is that we are dating and we don't know how to tell him. Today me and Daniel are going out on a date. I throw on my brown skirts, a white cami and a denim jacket (Daniel's) and white vans. I curl my hair and put light make up on. I go down and see Daniel making tea. "Your actually the first American I see making tea" laughed Lexie. "  Lexieshut up, I actually like tea" said Daniel. I smile at him. I lean in and kiss him. "So what will we do?" asked Sadie. "How about we go to the cinema, park, lunch, arcade and dinner? Also Netflix" said Daniel. I nod. "That sounds great!" said Lexie.

Daniel drove to the cinema and we buy tickets and the goodies. We go into the room and sit down. The Crimes of Grindelward. It was an AMAZING movie. Afterwards the park was full with kids but we enjoyed it. We never noticed the paps taking pictures of us kissing, hugging, Daniel with his hands on my bum. We enjoy our date and today was amazing.

Tom's POV

I'm in London right now, just chilling. Brynn is in LA, she lives there and I'll be visiting her in a couple of days. While walking I notice magazines with my sister on them? I buy them and go to my apartment and sit down.

Lexie Holland dating Daniel Seavey?

Lexi Holland was spotted in the park with Daniel Seavey from Why Don't We, now with these pictures we definitely know they are dating, why else kiss like!

Gotta say we ship them! They look so cute together but does Tom Holland know they are dating?

Watch This Space 

I frown. I call my mum and dad over, along with the boys and Harrison. "Did you know about Lexie and Daniel?" asked Tom. "Yeah. She didn't want to tell you yet, not till she was sure you would be happy!" said mum. "I'm going now" said Tom. I pack my bags and then get the plane to LA.

Lexie's POV:

Me and Daniel are just on our sofa, relaxing when I hear banging on the door. I open the door to a mad looking Tom. "YOU AND HIM ARE DATING! YOU NEVER TOLD ME!" yelled Tom. "I-I.... how did you find out?" asked Lexie. "The paps" said Tom. "I'm sorry, but me and Daniel is in love and I hope you approve of this relationship, I am not gonna break up with him because I love him so so much. Yes we didn't tell you but your amazing and I love him" said Lexie. "Lex, I understand. Daniel if you hurt my sister's heart, I will cut your dick off, mister" said Tom. "I will NEVER hurt Lex, she is my princess" smiled Daniel. I kiss him. "No kissing" said Tom. We laugh.

All that ends well ends well. 

Hope you enjoyed!

Lorna wxdxw