Corbyn Series: 1

Arranged Marriage.

I'll be doing two rounds and I will choose the second one from the two others were picked (baby series will be done anyway)

NAME: Ellie-May

My parents called me to come home to Virginia. I live in LA and I just arrived home. I finally make it home and I go inside. "We'll talk tomorrow, it's midnight" said mum. I nod and go to bed.

Next morning

I put on a denim dress, white vans and curl my hair. I put light make up on and then go down. "We're meeting some family friends, be positive and open minded" said mum. I nod and we go to this restaurant. "Ray, Saskia, Jordan, Ashley and Corbyn, nice to see you again!" smiled mum. "Louise, Joe! You've grown so much, Ellie-May" said Mrs Besson. "Hi" said Ellie. We sit down and Saskia takes out a box and hands it to Corbyn. "We came with an agreement, that you and Corbyn are to be married tomorrow" said mum. I look at her. "Seriously?" asked Ellie. Corbyn stands up and gives me the ring.

He slides it on and I just give a small smile

He slides it on and I just give a small smile. We enjoy a meal and then mum speaks. "We got a hotel for you, you both stay there, then in the morning, Corbyn will leave and you will get ready, we have a dress for you, a family heirloom which I made modern" said mum. "OK mum" said Ellie. We go to the hotel and get out room. We go sit on the bed. "So we're getting married" said Ellie. "Yeah, they only just told me this morning" said Corbyn. "This is the first I heard of it, to be honest, it could have been worse" said Ellie. Corbyn smiles. "Me and Tina broke up the minute she heard about this marriage" said Corbyn. "I'm sorry" said Ellie. "It is fine, really." said Corbyn. We go to bed and fall asleep.

THE WEDDING

I wake up and see that Corbyn left. I sigh and go have a shower. Mum walks in and she has the dress.

It's very beautiful

It's very beautiful.

My make up is very simple and I love it

My make up is very simple and I love it. We get to the church. Me and my dad walk down the aisle and Corbyn smiles at me. We swap rings, and share our first kiss. We go to the party and Corbyn brings me away to talk. "I know this is hard, but let's give this a shot" said Corbyn. I nod. "I would love to give it a shot, I had a massive crush on you since I was a kid, so maybe it'll grow" said Ellie. "I was the same" said Corbyn. We go back in and we enjoy the night.

When we get to our room, I sit on the bed. "How about we go on dates, Ellie?" Asked Corbyn. "I'd like that. How about our honeymoon is our date" Said Ellie. Corbyn laughs and nods. We go to bed. Not realising tomorrow morning we'd wake up cuddled.

I hope you enjoyed this imagine!

Lorna wxdxw