Honeymoon planning

Jonah

Me and Jonah are planning our honeymoon and I am so excited!

"I was thinking of going to Ireland? That was the first place we went on holidays and it means so much to us and then maybe stay there for 1 week then for the next week we go to Bora Bora then the week after we go to Toronto" Said Jonah. I smile. "I love the sound of that. Ireland is where my finest memories of us are, so yeah I say yes to this honeymoon trip!" Said Yn. "Oh yes! So I'll get booking and of course I'm not telling you about the price of all this!" Said Jonah.

We have our honeymoon!

Corbyn

Me and Corbyn are sitting with his family. "So where are you guys going on your honeymoon?" Asked Ashley. "Oh we haven't planned it yet but I definitely know Yn won't know the price of it." Smiled Corbyn. "Oh wow, well tell us when you plan it" Said Ashley. I smile.

We go home and we decide to plan it. "Bean, what if we go to Bali for a week, then Hawaii and maybe go to Japan for a week?" Asked Yn. "I love that. It will be great! We can go zip lining in Hawaii!" Said Bean. I nod, beaming.

We have it.

Daniel

Me and Dani are planning the honeymoon and Dani smiles at me. "I have an idea. We can go to Australia for a week and Paris for a week and then London for a week or Australia first and London in the middle and end up in Paris, the city of love?" Asked Dani. "I love it and the fact you want to go to Paris last is something I was gonna point out, Dani! It will be amazing!" Said Yn.

We have it!

Jack

Me and Jack are at the holiday place. "What type of honeymoon do you want?" Asked Natalie. "Romantic with a bit of adventure" Said Jack. "I have one, Rome and Venice. Then a trip to Pompeii for a day trip. You stay one week in Rome then the other week in Venice while in Venic a trip to Pompeii, stay at a hotel there then come back the next day" Said Natalie. We look at each other. "Yes, I love that idea!" Said Yn and Jack.

We have it !!! 😍

Zach

Me and Zach are relaxing. "Hey baby I have an idea for the honeymoon. We go to Sweden, then Amsterdam and then finally Spain" Said Zach. "Oh yes! I love it!" Said Yn.

We book the honeymoon and I smile at Zach. "We have it!!!!" Said Yn.

WE HAVE OUR HONEYMOON!!! 🥰🥰

I hope you enjoyed!!!!

Lorna wxdxw