First Kiss/asked to be his girlfriend: Punk Series

Jonah:

We are just hanging at his tattoo shop, Marais Tattoos. We're sitting in the back room and just talking about stuff. Jonah is looking at me. "So how are you?" asked Jonah. "Going good" said Yn. "Tomas is apparently is going good" said Jonah. "Yeah, his in his second year of college" said Yn. "That's good, really" said Jonah. I smile and we look at each other. We start to lean in and our lips touch. I place my hands on his neck and he places his hands on my hips and pulls me on his lap. We soon stop and then we smile. "That was amazing" said Yn. "Will you be my girlfriend?" asked Jonah. "YES!" shouted Yn. I kiss him again. HIS MY BOYFRIEND.

Corbyn:

Me and Corbyn are at the park. I am wearing denim jeans, a white t-shirt and white vans. I have my hair in a bun and light make up. I smile at him. "You look beautiful" said Corbyn. I smile. "You look handsome" said Yn. I smile at him again. We sit down and relax. I look at him and his smiling. His looking at me and we both subconsciously lean in and our lips touch. The kiss is soft yet passionate. We pull away and he smiles. "I was wondering if you'd like to be my girlfriend?" asked Corbyn. "Yes, I'd like that" said Yn. We kiss again. After he drops me home, I squeal. 

Daniel:

Me and Daniel are hanging in his penthouse and just watching movies. I am wearing sweatpants, one of Daniel's tops and vans. My hair is in a french braid and no make up. Daniel looks at me. "You look perfect without make up" said Daniel. "Thank you, I do quite like wearing no make up" said  Yn. Daniel smiles at me. "You are seriously the most beautiful girl ever" said Daniel. "Thank you, your the most handsome person ever" said Yn. He smiles at me and we slowly lean in. Our lips press together and I didn't expect it to be as soft, as it is. It soon grows passionate and I smile into the kiss. We pull away and he smiles. "Will you be my girlfriend?" asked Daniel. "Yes, I'd like that" said Yn. We kiss again. I spent the night there since my mum is away on work. His great. Daniel is actually nicer then I thought.

Jack:

Me and Jack are going to the beach for a swim. I put on a black bikini, shorts and a tank top and flip flops. I leave my hair natural and no make up. I decide to go down when there is a knock on the door. "Hey, you ready" said Jack. I smile. "I am" said Yn. We get in his car and we drive to the beach. When we get there, we find a space and sit down. I take my shorts, top and flip flops off. Jack looks at me and blushes. "Oh wow" said Jack. I blush. "What?" asked Yn. "You look beautiful" said Jack. "Thank you" said Yn. We go to the water and we splash around. We end up falling and I kiss him. He kisses back and I smile. We pull back and go sit down. "That was amazing" smiled Jack. "Yeah, it was" said Yn. We sit down and he looks at me. "Will you be my girlfriend?" asked Jack. "I'd love too, Jack" said Yn. We kissed again and then he drops me home later on. 

Zach:

Zach is bringing me to this really nice looking restaurant, so I put on a black dress, black heels and curl my hair and natural looking make up, red lip. I grab my clutch and then I go down to wait for him. I hear a knock and I walk to answer it. "Hi, you look amazing" said Zach. "Thank you, so do you" said Yn. He takes my hand and brings me to his car. We go this really fancy restaurant, La Foi (made up) and we go in. We get a table and sit down. Not realising paps are outside. We talk, eat and drink. We then leave to go for a walk in the walk. We walk around, still not realising that we are being followed. We lean beside a tree and smile. We lean in and kiss. He pushes me onto the tree and make out with me. He pulls away. "Will you be my girlfriend?" asked Zach. "Yes, I'd love that" said Yn. We kiss again and he drops me home. We share another kiss and I go inside. I. HAVE. A. BOYFRIEND. 

I hope you enjoyed part four!

Lorna wxdxw