First Date: Punk Series

Jonah: 

It's mine and Jonah's date today and I am excited even though I shouldn't be. I told my parents I am going out with some friends. I put on the pants I wore yesterday, a nice looking blouse and some Vans. I straighten my hair and light make up. I go outside and his car pull up. A black Range Rover, damn. I hop in and he smirks at me. "You thought I don't have money.... well guess what? I do" laughed Jonah. "I'm impressed. Not because of the money though. Because you actually are wearing a shirt and not a t-short or tank top" said Yn. "Well I've got to impress you somehow" said Jonah. "By being yourself though as well" said Yn. "I do try" smirked Jonah. We pull up at an arcade. He opens my door and I step out. We go inside and I smile. Wow. "I have never visited an arcade" said Yn. "I figured" said Jonah. "We going to play bowling?" asked Yn. "Yes, and some games" said Jonah. I smile at him. We play and I win. "How did you win if you never played?" asked Jonah. "I'm just that good" smiled Yn. "Yeah, I need tutoring!" said Jonah. I giggle. We play some games and then go to McDonalds. "Have you had McDonalds?" asked Jonah. "I've never had it" said Yn. "Well, now you are" said Jonah. "Won't it make me fat?" asked Yn. "Just this once, Yn" said Jonah. "Well OK" smiled Yn. We go in and I get a Big Mac. Afterwards I smile. "It was actually nice, I loved it!" said Yn. "Knew it. Your a bad girl in hiding" smiled Jonah. "I guess I am" said Yn. He drops me home and I go inside. Tomas is sitting there. "Mother and father are in bed. How was it?" asked Tomas. "It was great. I enjoyed myself, to be honest" smiled Yn. "I told you he was great" said Tomas. I hug him. "Thank you, honestly" said Yn. We both go to bed. 

Corbyn:

Today is the day I am going on my date, I decide on a summer dress with white converse. I curl my hair and put on light make up. I then go down and wait. Mum is at work. I spot him on a motorbike. I open the door. "I guess we are driving that" said Yn. "Yes, don't worry it's safe" said Corbyn. I nod. "OK, let's see if you can make me have some fun" said Yn. He puts his helmet on and hands me one. I slip it on and fasten it. I put my leg over the seat and straddle it. I wrap my arms around his waist and he kicks off. I smile. It's actually pretty fun. We get to a house. "It's not a party, I wanted to make dinner for you. My family are out for tonight so it's just us to have food and chat" said Corbyn. I smile at him. We go in. "Your home is beautiful" said Yn. "Thank you, I like living here, it's pretty fun" said Corbyn. He goes in and he cooks dinner. When it's done, we sit down and have the steak, potatoes and vegetables. I smile at him and we just chat. We sit on the sofa and talk. We get back on the motorbike and he parks a bit back from my house cause my mum is home. I smile. "I enjoyed it, thank you. I will go on a second date if you'll have me" smiled Yn. "I'd like that, Yn" smiled Corbyn. He walks me home and he walks back to his motorbike. When I close the front door, I sneak to my bedroom and lie on my bed. His cute, and something different. 

Daniel:

I wake up and put on shorts, a cami top and vans. I wrap my hair in a bun and light make up. Mum has left ages ago. I hear a knock and I run down. I grab my bag and open the door. "Hey Daniel" said Yn. "Princess. Let's hit the road" said Daniel. We get in his Mercedes. We drive to the aquarium. We park and go inside. I smile at the fish. "This is beautiful" said Yn. "Not as beautiful as you but pretty enough" said Daniel. I laugh. "You know, your not that bad" said Yn. "Either are you" said Daniel. We then go to the food hall and relax there.

"You know Daniel,  your pretty cool" said Yn. "I always knew you were cool" said Daniel. I smile and we enjoy our meal. We then go for a walk in the park and get ice cream. At 8 I go home and he waves me off. His actually pretty cool. I kinda like him.

Jack:

Jack is picking me up in 10 minutes and I am ready. I am wearing a pair of black jeans, a band t-shirt and vans. I put my hair in a messy bun and natural make up. I go down when I hear the door bell. "Hey Jack" said Yn. He shows me his car, a nice BMW. He drives us to the cinema. "I uh never go to the cinema" said Yn. "Then you'll love it" said Jack. I smile at him. We are going to see Instant Family. Jack buys popcorn, chocolate buttons and fanta and me a coke.  We walk inside and Jack is smiling. "So how are you enjoying this experience so far?" asked Jack. "It's going fine, I am actually enjoying myself." said Yn. We finish the movie and decide to go to the cheesecake factory. We enjoy our meal and then he drives me home. We then say bye and I go inside. I smile at the wall. His cute. I like him. 

Zach:

 I put on a white skirt and a crop top, with a pair of wedges. I curl my hair, and no make up, this time. I hear a knock on the door and open the door. "Hey Yn you look amazing" said Zach. "So do you, Zach" said Yn. Zach blushes. "How come a punk like you, blushes?" asked Yn. "I-I've always blushed" said Zach. "Aw cute" said Yn. We get in his car and we drive to the beach. I smile. We then go down and have the picnic and we enjoy our food.

"So what's it like being a model?" asked Zach. "It's fine, a bit boring. I mean, I love the clothes but I much rather do YouTube and talk about make up, fashion, politic's and everything that interests me." said Yn. "Why don't you? I can help you, I promise" said Zach. "Yeah, I'd like that" said Yn. We paddle our feet and just splash each other. He drops me home and I smile at him. "Thank you, I enjoyed it"said Yn. "So did I, second date soon?" asked Zach. "Yes, I'd like that" said Yn. I kiss his cheek and go inside. I like him, so much.

I hope you enjoyed the third part!

Lorna wxdxw