Zach Imagine

You and your twin like him but  Zach likes you

NAME: Savannah 

Me and my twin are close, we are best friends. Sally likes someone but she won't tell me, she is more out going then me and I'm shy. It's shit, right. I like Zach Herron and oh my god his so hot. Anyway today we're having a family meal with the Herron's great days. I get dressed and go downstairs. I put my skirt, black jumper and black knee high boots. I see Sally walk out. 

"You do know this is a family meal" said Savannah

"You do know this is a family meal" said Savannah. "Hey I like dressing up." said Sally. We go down and I see Zach looking at me and smiling. We sit on the sofa and Zach joins me. "So Sav, how are you?" asked Zach. "Good, you?" asked Sav. "Good, the band is going great" said Zach. "How is the album coming along?" asked Sav. "You heard the whole album, how do you think it's going along?" asked Zach. "Great, I love Hard and Friends" smiled Sav. "That's my two faves as well." smiled Zach. "So Zach any girls you fancy?" asked Sally. "Maybe." said Zach, smiling at me. 

We get called for dinner. I sit beside Zach and Sally across from him. Oh my god.... Sally likes him. Anyway me and Zach keep joking. Afterwards me and Zach go to my room and I smile at him. "Sav do you wanna go on a date with me?" asked Zach. "I'd like that" said Sav, yeah Sally likes him but well I dunno, she's older, she gets everything and I don't but I really like Zach. "Great, I'll pick you up tomorrow at 5" said Zach. The Herron's left. I smile and get changed into my pyjama's. I fall asleep quickly, knowing I'll be going on a date with him tomorrow.

NEXT DAY

I wake up and get ready for the date

I wake up and get ready for the date. I curl my hair and put light make up on. I go down for breakfast. "Why you so dressed up?" asked Sally. "Oh, friends asked me to hang with them, I'll be leaving at 5, so I will probably be home when everyone is asleep." smiled Sav. She nods. It soon gets to 5 and I go outside and get in Zach's car. He drives off and I smile at him. We arrive at this really secret, fancy restaurant. We enjoy our meal and then go to the park and hide behind a tree and talk. He drops me home and I sneak inside and go to bed.

Six months later

We are dating and I am in love with him. I really do love him. His meeting my family has my boyfriend today, but I am not looking forward to Sally's reaction since she told me yesterday she loved Zach. 

I hear the door and Sally runs for the door

I hear the door and Sally runs for the door. "Oh hey Zach, what are you doing here? We're meeting Savvy's boyfriend" said Sally. "Oh I am here to meet him too" said Zach. He walks past and comes to my room and we share a gentle kiss. We go down and their all sitting there. "Guys this is Zach Herron, my boyfriend" said Sav. He smiles at me. "B-but I love him" said Sally. "I'm sorry Sally but I love Sav, I always have. Don't fall out over me" said Zach. "I told her that I loved you!" said Sally. "Yesterday! We have been dating for six months! You should have told us both months ago not just me yesterday! Seriously just  be quiet! Your being so unfair!" said Sav. "Me unfair? You didn't tell me" said Sally. "Just stop. It's too late!" said Sav. "Sally! I love Sav! I want to marry her, have kids with her. Your not my type, your too outgoing and Sav is shy and she is sweet and I just love her!" said Zach. Sally walked out. I just look down. 

"Honey you shouldn't have back stabbed her like that" said mum. "I didn't back stab! She never told me till yesterday!" said Sav. "Get your stuff and leave" said Mum. I just nod. I grab all my stuff and Zach brings me to his and we unpack everything in his room. We sit on his bed. "I lost my family" said Sav. "We can break..." said Zach. "No. They never loved me as much as Sally" said Sav. He kisses me. "I love you" said Zach. "I love you" said Sav. We kiss again. 

We get married two years later and my family never came, Josh, Zach's dad walked me down the aisle. 

We had twins, Delilah Zoe and Dylan Zac Herron. We love both of them equally and to be honest, we show them their both loved.

I hope you enjoy! 

Lorna xx