Honeymoon

*just decided it's gonna be a one part.*
Jonah

We just arrived in Ireland went to our hotel, The Gibson across from the 3Arena. We check in and I smile at Jonah. "This is beautiful. The first time in this hotel" Said Yn. "I know, I love this place already Said Jonah. We go out exploring and I smile. We go to The Thunderoad Cafe to have dinner. I have a burger with cheese and garlic fries and Jonah has the same. We both just have coke.
For the week we just explore and relax.

Bora Bora when we get there we instantly sit at the beach and smile at each other. "This is the life" Said Jonah. I smile at him. "It is, Jonah. Didn't I say it already in Ireland?" Asked Yn. "Maybe" Said Jonah.

As much as we enjoyed Bora Bora it's time for the finale Toronto. When we get to our hotel, we just decide to relax. The next day we go out on a walk when we bump into someone. "Your Jonah from Why Don't  We, right? Your newly weds" said Shawn Mendes! "Yeah. Hi! Big fan" Said Jonah. "So am I. So I'm assuming this is your honeymoon" Said Shawn. "Yeah, We decider on Ireland, Bora Bora and Toronto" Said Yn. "Sweet, Ireland is awesome. I've never been to Bora Bora but I'd love to go" Said Shawn.

"You should, it's beautiful" Said Yn. "I will, maybe a family holiday" Said Shawn. We go our separate ways and just enjoy walking around.

Sadly the honeymoon ended and we are now back home.

Corbyn

We just arrived in Bali right now and we are spending the night in bed. I look at Corbyn. "Baby I was thinking that tomorrow we should go snorkelling" Said Yn. "Ok, I already have a booking for it" Said Bean. I smile. He next day we are at the snorkelling place and we are ready.

When we are doing it, Corbyn pulls me over and hugs me. Soon it's over and we go for lunch. "That was amazing" Said Yn. "It was, I loved it" Said Bean. I lean in and kiss him. "Aw the honeymoon stage" Said a woman and man. We smile. "We just got married yesterday and came straight after" said Yn. "Aw your both cute. My daughter loves your band" Said the woman. "Oh really? That's great! I can sign something for you if ya want" Said Bean. "Oh no, your on your honeymoon and I'm Carissa and This is Hayes, my husband" Said Carissa. "No I insist. What's her name?" Asked Bean. "Allie" Said Carissa. Bean writes something down and hands it over. "Thank you, really! This means so much to us!" Said Carissa. I smile at her. "I'm sure she will appreciate what you did" Smiled Yn. Carissa smiles and they leave.

Now we have arrived in Hawaii. We are on the beach we saw the turtles the last time we were here. I smile at Bean. "It feels amazing to be back and staying in the house we stayed in when you performed here" Said Yn. "Yeah, it feels amazing." Said Bean. We go swimming and jumping off cliffs.

Now we have arrived in Japan. "I can't wait to buy some awesome clothes" Said Bean. "Yeah shoes" Said Yn. Bean chuckles. We go for food and go shopping. We enjoy the last week on our honeymoon. We enjoy it.

Daniel

We just arrived in Australia. We are at Bondi to see Bondi beach. I am so in love with Dani. I sit beside Dani on Bondi beach. "Baby Thank you for coming here" Said Yn. "So I love you so much so obviously we will be here!" Said Dani. I kiss him. He kisses back. We go for a short swim and then back to shore.

The next week we fly to London. We just explore the city and now we are in Brighton for a day trip. I smile to myself. We walk around and just enjoy the walk around the beach. Our date night was amazing!

We just arrived in Paris. Paris is amazing at night and Dani is just spoiling me at this point. We enjoyed the last week on our honeymoon and I love Dani!

Jack

We just arrived in Rome and we are enjoying the week here. We walk around and visit all the attractions. Then the next day after our week here is over we go to Venice.

It's amazing here. I smile at Jack. "I love you" Said Yn. "I love you Yn" Said Jack. We spend the day talking.

The next day we go to Pompeii. And my god it's amazing. We visit everything and then head back to Venice.

It was amazing

Zach

We arrived in Sweden and just have fun. I love Sweden. Me and Zach are just relaxing and enjoying ourselves for a week.

Now we are in Amsterdam. We visit Anne Franks house and it is quite an enjoyment to see where she used to live.

Now we are in Spain and we just spend the week relaxing at the pool. I love this man and this honeymoon.

I loved it!!

I hope you enjoyed!

Lorna wxdxw