W.S: Hens and Stags Do

Jonah

Yn: me and the girls went to Mexico for my hens night well three day hens. It was amazing but I missed Jonah though. I missed his kisses and hugs and also cuddles.

Jonah: me and the lads went to Las Vegas for my stage do, three days. It was fun but I missed Yn. I'm always with her except for tour but it feels weird that I was not with her.

Corbyn

Yn: me and the girls went to Ireland for 4 days and it was amazing. We went to Dublin to stay but got the train to Wexford for the day. We explored many places and fell in love with it. I did miss Corbyn though.

Corbyn: me and the lads went to London for 4 days and I really enjoyed it. We went exploring everywhere and went to the clubs. Thank god Zach turned 18 before hand. It was all fun and games until I missed Yn and I sorely missed her.

Daniel:

Yn: we went to Australia and it was for a week. I loved it but by the end I wanted to go home to Dani. We spent the week eating and drinking. Luckily I was the sober one, I don't like alcohol so much.

Daniel: we went to Sweden and had a week there and I loved it. It was good food and drink. I missed Yn though because I love her and her kisses.

Jack:

Yn: me and the girls went to Canada, Toronto. We stayed for 2 days. I knew I would miss Jack. I enjoyed myself and had a great time. We just enjoyed our stay but I did miss Jacks

Jack: me and the lads went to Japan and we just stayed there for 4 days and it was amazing but by the end I was very happy to go home to kiss and cuddle my Yn.

Zach:

Yn: me and the girls went to New York for 5 days and we enjoyed it. It was amazing. Of course I missed Zach but I promised him I'd enjoy myself.

Zach: me and the lads went to Florida to visit Universal Studios and go on all the rides and stuff. We also went to DisneyWorld and I enjoyed. I did miss Yn though.

I hope you enjoyed this one!

Lorna wxdxw