You Meet His Family

JONAH

Today I am meeting Jonah's parents and I am nervous, what if they hate me. I go find an outfit, I put on a white dress with some wedges. I curl my hair and put light make up on. I go down. "Honey, you OK?" asked dad. "What if his parents hate me?" asked Yn. "No once can hate you, Yn" said dad. I hear a knock. I open the door. "Hey baby, you look amazing! Hey Thomas!" smiled Jonah. "Hey Jonah, Grace is in work. Now, Yn go and have fun" said dad. We get in Jonah's car. "Jonah.... will your parents like me?" asked Yn. "Their gonna love you, cause I love you" said Jonah. I smile at him. 

We finally get there and we walk in. "Mum, dad, Esther, Svea and Zebulon, this is my girlfriend, Yn" smiled Jonah. Mr and Mrs Frantzich smile at me but Esther glares. I look down. "Well... she is perfect" said Mrs Frantzich. I smile. "Thank you, Mrs Frantzich" said Yn. "Call me Carrie" said Carrie. "And me Tim" said Tim. "Hi, I'm Svea" said Svea. "Hi, what a cool name" said Yn. "I'm Zebulon" said Zebulon. "Hi" smiled Yn. "I'm Esther and what is it you want with Jonah? Money? Fame?" asked Esther. I frown. "Uh.... just him" said Yn. "Yeah right" said Esther. I look down. "Esther..... stop. I love her and she loves me." said Jonah. I decide to look at everything but someone. "I need some air" said Yn. I walk outside and sit down. Esther walks out and sits beside me. "OK so I am protective over my older brother but he fell for someone who used him for fame" said Esther. "And that's not me, my dog actually helped me meet him. Hermione literally jumped on him, she properly sensed he was a fan of Harry Potter" said Yn. "You like Harry Potter" said Esther. "Love him!" said Yn. Esther laughs. "God I think you need to stay, I am sick of hearing him talking about HARRY to us all" said Esther. I hug her. "Esther, your amazing!!!" said Yn. We go in  and I hug Jonah. His family loves me, thank god. 

CORBYN

Today  I am going to meet Corbyn's parents today and I am so nervous. I go find a skirt, a nice looking blouse and a pair of heels. I curl my hair and put make up on. Mum walks in and sighs. "Get changed, it's not a business meeting" said mum. I go back and put a skater skirt on, with a nice flow top on and tuck it loosely into my skirt and a pair of converse. I tie half my hair back with a hair clip. I grab a denim jacket. I go back down. "Mum, now?" asked Yn. "Yes, perfect and Corbyn is in the sitting room" smiled mum. I smile at her and walk into the sitting room. 

"Hey babe, you ready?" asked Corbyn. "Yes, I am" smiled Yn. We walk to his car and hop in. "Your nervous" said Corby. "How do you know?" asked Yn. "I just do, baby... I know you" smiled Corby. "OK, so what if they hate me" said Yn. "They won't, trust me" smiled Corby. "OK" said Yn. "Plus Ashley and Jordan will love you, Jord is 18 and Ash 16, we will be good!" said Corby. 

We drive to the house and we walk in. "Hey bro, this your girlfriend?" asked Jordan, I assume. "Yeah, meet Yn" smiled Corby. "Aw she is pretty but not my type" said Jordan. "Yeah, well she better not be your type" said Corby. I just smile. "I'm Ashley, his younger sister" said Ashley. "I'm also his younger brother but I act older" smiled Jordan. "I guess that is probably true since his such a child" said Yn. I smile. His mum and dad walk in. "Oh we didn't hear you" said Mr Besson. "Dad... mum this is Yn, my girlfriend" smiled Corby. "Oh can we talk?" asked Mrs Besson. Corby just nods. 

I can hear them. "We prefer Christina Marie, she was perfect for you" said Mrs Besson. "We broke up over issues so just stop, Yn was there for me when everything happened, we started off as best friends. Can you just shut up. I love you both.... so much but I love Yn" said Corby. "I smell dinner is ready. Just.... ugh" said Mrs Besson. "Son, I like her" said Mr Besson. He walks out. "I assume you heard us.... I am sorry about my wife.... I think Corbyn might need you" said Mr Besson. I nod and go into the sitting room.  His sitting there. I go kneel in front of him. "Hey babe, listen to me..... I love you. I always will, I know some people, including fans and family members prefer Christina but I will stick by you, so don't worry" said Yn. "I know. It just hit me..... that I love you and I will leave if you say so" said Corby. "Nah, we're staying. Plus I love your siblings." smiled Yn. We go inside and sit beside each other. 

"What do you do?" asked Mr Besson. "As of now, I am in college in LA and working in Starbucks" smiled Yn. "What you studying?" asked Mr Besson. "Oh make up and just hair, it was always my passion" said Yn. "Where would you work?" asked Mrs Besson. "I told her she will have a job with us but she doesn't agree, so she'll do it for others." smiled Corbyn.   "Oh cool" said Ashley.  Mrs Besson looks at me. "I am sorry I was wrong, you seem like a great person and you really suit Corby, and Yn take the job with Why Don't We, because I wouldn't like seeing distance ruin you two" smiled Mrs Besson. "Thank you!" said Yn.

He drops me home and kisses me bye. "Bye baby girl, I love you!" said Corby. "I love you too, bye Corby boy" smiled Yn. While walking in, I know I will fit right in with the Besson's.

JACK

Meeting Jack parents is gonna be nerve wrecking. His mom is his best friend basically and I am so nervous about it, and I put on jeans with no rips, a loose blouse and wedges. I straighten my hair and put my make up on. I see mum and dad sitting there. "You'll be fine, they will love you" said mum. I just nod. I hear the doorbell and I open the door. "Hi baby girl, you look beautiful" smiled Jack. "You are handsome" said Yn. Jack kisses me. "You ready to meet my family? They'll love you, Sydnie, Ava and Isla" said Jack. I then smile at him and we go to the car.  We drive to his house and I smile. "Your house is pretty" said Yn. We go in and everyone smiles at us. 

"Mum, dad this is Yn, my girlfriend" said Jack, smiling. "Hi, it's so nice to meet you, you have a lovely house" smiled Yn. "Thank you, Yn. Your a beautiful girl, well dinner is in a few minutes, so relax" said Mrs Avery. "OK, Mrs Avery" smiled Yn. "Oh just Kirsten" said Kirsten. I smile and nod. Jack leads me into the sitting room and Jack pulls me down onto his lap. I blush when his siblings just smirk. "Jack.... give Yn some space" said Ava. "Ava.... I love her, I like her on my lap" said Jack. I blush and Jack kisses my neck. Kirsten walks in with John. "Dinner is ready" said Kristen. We walk into the kitchen and we all sit down. 

"How did you two meet" asked Kirsten. "At a Selena Gomez concert" said Jack. I smile. We soon enjoy watching movies. "Well you can stay! I don't mind. You can sleep beside Jack but no funny business" said Kirsten. I just smile. "OK... let me just text my mum" said Yn. I text my mum and she replies with a yeah. We go upstairs and Jack hands me his top and boxers. I smile and we slide into bed. We fall asleep cuddled. I am so happy his family like me. 

DANIEL

Today I am meeting Daniel's parents, which I am nervous about, Daniel is here. "OK my dad is Jeff, my mum is Keri, My two brothers, Tyler and Christian and my sister Anna" said Daniel. I am wearing a plain pink dress and black flats. I smile at him. "Dan, I love you" said Yn. "I love you too" said Dan. We drive to his house and we go in. 

"Hey mum! Dad, this is Yn!" said Dan. "I'm Keri, this is my husband Jeffery and, Tyler, Christian and Anna" smiled Keri. I smile at them. "It's nice to meet you, your house is pretty cool" said Yn. "Thank you" smiled Kirsten.  We sit down for dinner and have a laugh. 

Tyler looks at me. "You look like the perfect one for our Danny Boy!" said Tyler. "Thank you, his pretty funny, when he wants to be" smiled Tyler. I smile and blush. "He is funny" said Yn. "Aw thanks, that means a lot" said Dan.  I smile and kiss his cheek.

ZACH

I actually already met his family, funny story they walked in on us kissing.... well making out and it was awkward cause they asked me to stay for dinner but they understood because Zach never had a girlfriend before me, so obviously it was happy days for him. He got a girlfriend! 

Today me and Zach are hanging. His parents are out on a date night. It's fun

Lorna xx