Welcome!

Step-Brothers

Hey guys, I'm Grace.

Before we start, I just want to put a trigger warning. This book contains topics about suicide, bullying, eating disorders, depression, self-harm, rape, anxiety, etc, so please be careful and read at your own risk.

If anybody needs to reach out, the Wattpad community will be here for you. In the comment sections, everybody is supporting each other and helping each other out, so feel free to share and pour out all your problems.

My DMs are also open to anyone to wants to talk to me, rant, give feedback, or story ideas. They will all be appreciated!

Voting, sharing, and commenting let's me know that everybody is enjoying my book and I love reading your comments :)

All characters, plot, places, are all from my imagination and used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual people or places is entirely coincidental.

If you are a re-reader, please try not to spoil the book for others! Also, if you are also an author and want to write a book similar to mine, it's perfectly okay. If you're going to use something from my book, I would appreciate a little heads up, so just message me :)

I hope you guys enjoy the book. It hasn't been edited so there will be a lot of mistakes, but it gets better, I promise.

:)

Just a fair warning, I wrote this when I was very young and didn't know much about writing. I wrote whatever came into my head and this first started in 2018 which means very old (and cringey) humor will be involved. The first few chapters go by very fast too, but I hope you can stick around because it gets a lot better later on!!

TRIGGER WARNING.

Please please please be careful when reading this book. I started it when I was in a bad mindset and especially the eating disorders parts— they can be extremely triggering because theres a lot of comments about weight/eating habits/etc. I really wish I could go back and edit it so it's not as triggering but it's written in a lot of places and I can't remember all of them. So please just be careful, and ignore some parts of the book. I'm really sorry <33