Ending

After her third suicide attempt,
she doesn't wake up for three days.

She finally wakes up,
and they both remember everything.

Jayden wants to apologize.
He regrets everything.

So does all of his brothers.
They all want to say sorry.

Evanna doesn't know whether
she should forgive them or not.

In the second book,
My Brothers

Follow Evanna as she tries to
fight her depression
and go back to the happy girl
she once was.

With the help of her brothers,
of course.

~~~

Hi! It's Grace :)

I know you are all probably wondering the same thing, so I'll answer the questions for you really briefly.

There is a sequel.

It is going to come out very soon. Like, really quickly actually. The sequel will be just like this book, uploading probably 2-5 days, no more than 5 ;)

So don't worry, I might upload the first chapter today or tomorrow. Depends, it could be Saturday, if I'm really busy.

Guys, I want to express how amazing you all are. I remember when I first started this book, I was so excited when I got two reads, and then I realized they were mine lol.

But as I kept going, you all showed so much love and support, it encouraged me to keep going. Your comments made my day, and it was hilarious (to me) leaving a chapter at a cliffhanger, or when you'd curse and decide to kidnap one of the characters.

Through everything, you guys stuck by my side, and for those of you who made it to the end of the book, I'm glad you all liked it.

And a tip to those who want to, or is writing a story:

Don't give up. Keep going.

You might be discouraged by the low number of views, votes, comments, etc, but those don't matter.

What matters is writing about the thing you want. When you write something you want to write, you have this motivation and passion of wanting to write more.

There will be times where you don't want to write. There are times where you can't think of anything.

It'll pass. Keep writing. Don't ever stop.

I hope you guys are ready for the sequel!

My Brothers.

(Ok listen to me. I suck at coming up with titles... but I kind of liked the Step Brothers to My Brothers because it shows how they all accept each other as true family and... yeah... If you have any title ideas, feel free to comment!)

I love you all
So
Much
<3

Oh yeah, and if you guys didn't notice, obviously you did, I don't edit my stories. I don't find time to edit, but I promise, one day, I'll fix the terrible mistakes in the book! 😂☺️

I'll see you soon!