Chapter 29: Matthew

J A Y D E N

"Who is that motherfucker?" Josh growled, slamming his fists down on the bleachers. "Does he know who we are?"

Kevin scrolled through his phone. "He's a transfer student. He came from Florida. He lives with his Mom and Dad, along with a little sister. She's 7 years old."

Ryder stared at him with awe. "How did you..."

"He's Kevin," Blake mumbled. "He can do anything with technology."

I clenched my fists. "How did he fucking know about my dad?"

"Jayden." Owen tapped my shoulders. "He's back."

I whipped my head around and saw that new kid. He was standing there, his eyes fixed on me. I stood up. "Let's teach the new kid a lesson."

We walked towards the new student. He watched us as we came closer.

"New kid, what's your name?" Blake asked.

"Matthew," he replied, his eyes locked onto mine.

"What's your problem?" Owen growled.

Matthew's eyes went cold. "You were hurting her."

"Mind your own fucking business," I told him.

"How can I when you're bullying her? Stop it," He said, taking a step closer to me.

I smirked. "Or what? Are you gonna fight me?"

"I don't want to, but if that's what I have to do, I will."

"You think you can win?" I asked, challenging him with my eyes.

"Yeah."

I chuckled. "I'd like to see you try."

Blake and Owen stepped besides me. "You got yourself into a big mess, you know."

Matthew cocked his head to the side. "One on one. Or do you need your boyfriends protecting you?"

A corner of my lip lifted. "I'll beat you anyway."

Blake and Owen stepped back, warily.

"Wanna find out?" Matthew kept his eyes on me.

"This is taking too long," I said, and threw a punch at his face.

He staggered back, knocking into the wall. I lunged again and threw him to the ground. I got on top of him and punched his face over and over again. He managed to push me off, and he stood up. He had a bloody nose and a split lip. He dodged my next punch and punched my face.

His punch was nothing. It was weak compared to my brothers. I didn't know how long the fight went. I'd say he wasn't bad, but he was no match for me.

"Fucking piece of shit," I growled. "From now on, stay out of my business."

I landed another hard punch on his face, and kicked his stomach when he fell onto the floor.