Chapter 65: The Notes

Evanna's Suicide Letters

"Dear, Dad.

I'm sorry for not being the daughter you wanted. I'm sorry for being terrible and a worthless excuse of a daughter to you. I tried really hard, but in the end, I failed you.

I'm sorry for being a disappointment and I'm sorry I'm depressed. I'm sorry that I'm not perfect. I'm sorry I always stress you out and make you feel burdened by me.

I'm sorry I'm depressed. I'm sorry I have anxiety. I'm sorry I have eating disorders.

That's why I'm leaving. I don't want to exist anymore because it's so impossible for anyone to love me. I'm really sorry Dad.

But thank you for the times you made me smile. Thank you for the times you made me laugh.

I love you.
Goodbye."

"Dear Rose,

I'm sorry I'm doing this. I didn't want to, but there was so many things going on and I couldn't do it anymore.

Thank you for being so nice to me from the start and being the only one that cared when no one did. I'm sorry for Andrew and what I did. I'm sorry I came into your family and split everyone apart.

I'm so sorry.

I love you.
Goodbye."

"Dear Ethan,

I'm sorry for not being the sister you wanted. I caused you so many problems and I ruined your whole family.

I will never forget the memories we had together, though. Thank you for changing and being nice to me. You acted like the brother I wanted. I'm so thankful you cared about me.

But now I think it's clear you don't anymore. I'm so sorry, Ethan. You were really kind to me. I couldn't repay you, and I'm sorry.

I love you.
Goodbye."

"Dear Brandon,

I'm sorry. I really am. I came and caused so many problems. I can't explain how grateful I was when you decided to change too. You were really nice and opened up to me.

I'm sorry for being such a mess though. I'm sorry I couldn't be the perfect sister. I wish I could do something to put your family back where it used to be.

I won't forget the times you would stay with me at night until I fell asleep when I would cry. I won't forget the times you would try and help me with my homework.

I love you.
Goodbye."

"Dear Andrew,

I'm sorry.

Where do I even begin?

You were the first person to be nice to me, and you won't ever know how thankful I am for that. You're so nice and caring, but I'm sorry I caused all of the problems.