Chapter 67: Staying In The Hospital

First, I'll be answering some of your questions! :) You guys can go straight to the chapter if you want!

1. Would you ever do a triple update?

Yes, one day, I will. For a special occasion!

2. How are you such a good author?

You guys are really nice, you know. I don't really think of myself as a good author, haha.

3. ARMY? Bias? (For my wonderful armies out there)

Yes, I am an ARMY. My bias is Taehyung ;) I became an army in the beginning of 2018, even though I knew them since I was little.

4. Where do you get your book ideas from?

They're all from my head. I daydream a lot and always come up with ideas.

5. How old are you?

Hehe, I want to keep that a small secret... But I'm a lot younger than you probably think, lol. Most of you are probably older than me!

6. When did you first come up with this idea? What inspired you?

I always loved the thought of older brothers, and I first had the story idea in Korea. It started off with Evanna and Jayden losing their memories, even thought they were best friends. Then, I built on that.

7. Will there be a sequal?

This is one of the most frequent asked questions. And the answer is, YES. There will be a sequal, and I hope you guys are excited for that :)

8. Updating schedule?

This is also a very often asked question. I don't have any updating schedule, but it's always 2-5 days.

Now onto the story!

J A Y D E N

"What?" My mom exclaimed through the phone. We were driving back to our house, and we were informing our parents about what happened.

"She tried to kill herself?" She asked, her voice shaking. "I'll see if I can end the trip early. We'll try coming home as soon as possible."

I stared blankly out the window, my hand on the friendship necklace that I wore. I fidgeted with it, only thinking about Evanna.

"She... really tried to, didn't she?" Andrew muttered. "She walked onto the road... I still can't believe it..."

"Jayden?" Ethan asked. "How did you know?"

I didn't answer. I didn't want to talk to anyone. My heart was aching so badly, and I couldn't stop trembling either.

"Jayden..." Daniel said. "Are you okay..?"

Ethan pulled up into the drive way and I got out of the car as fast as I could. I rushed inside and stared at the letters, tears forming in my eyes once again.

"W-what is that?" Ethan muttered, grabbing his paper.

Everyone read theirs as I sat down on the couch, staring at the floor.

"Oh my fucking god," Daniel breathed out, looking as if he was about to cry.

Andrew crumpled up his letter and threw it in the trash can. "I can't... I can't even..."