Chapter 4: Jonathon Part2

E V A N N A

(Trigger Warning)

"Mom, do you have to go?" I whined, as my mom put on her jacket. It was Sunday afternoon, and my mom had to leave to the hospital.

"You know I have to. I have patients to treat. I'm sorry, honey. I'll be back soon. Stay with Jonathon," she said, as she grabbed her purse and walked out. I sighed and plopped onto the couch.

"Well, we are finally alone," Jonathon said, sitting next to me. I shifted in my seat when he put his arm around me. He stroked my hair. He fricking stroked my hair. I got up and went upstairs, but I heard footsteps behind me. I went into my room and was about to close the door but his hands pushed through it. He shut the door, trapping me in my room with him. He had a sick smile on his face, and he came closer to me.

"Come on, sweetheart. I won't hurt you," he sneered. He lunged and grabbed my hair, and slammed me against the wall.

Didn't he just say he won't hurt me? So much for that.

He slammed both of his hands on the wall besides me, and with one hand, stroked my face. I tried to get away, but he slapped me. Hard. My left cheek stung, but I really didn't want to cry.

He grabbed my hair again, and forced me to face him as he grabbed my shirt. He tried to pull it up, but I tried to force his hands down, whimpering.

"Please stop," I said, as he gripped my hair tighter. He smirked and slapped me again, and this one hurt more. I'm definitely going to get a bruise from this.

He touched my face, and his hands slowly started to slide down. He had a disgusting, sickening smile as he lifted my chin up.

"Stop!" I yelled, but that only caused him to punch me. I fell to the ground from the force, and he pinned me against the floor. He tried pulling up my shirt again, but I started screaming and kicking and doing whatever I can to stop him. It was scary. He was twice the size of me, and was way stronger than me.

"Shut up!" He shouted, twisting my arm. I whimpered in pain, my body starting to give up. He was sitting on my stomach, and I couldn't do anything.

"Please," I begged again, pathetically. I felt so weak. I started screaming again, hoping someone would hear my pleas and come. But, of course, he just slapped me, again.

He laughed, and got off. I thought he was finally going to listen, but no. He stepped on my stomach, keeping me from getting up. And then he started throwing the books from my desk which were right next to him. I tried to block my face, but the books were heavy, and hit my head. It hurt so badly, and I was about to cry. He stopped when he ran out of books, but he lifted me by my shirt.

"Listen, b*tch, if you tell anyone, I'll kill you," he growled, and left my room. First of all, I hate cursing. For a second, all I could think about was the fact that I was rolling my eyes at his profanity. Then, I realized I was on the floor, crying. My head hurt like crazy, and I was freaking out. Ignoring the pain, I got up and started cleaning up the mess.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

My mom came back, but I was still in my room. I was going to tell her everything that happened. Why? Because I'm not stupid. If I tell her, she can call the police, and he'll get arrested. Then, I won't have to worry about it anymore. Simple.

Right?

My mom came into my room. "Hey honey, how ar-" Her eyes widened as she saw the bruises that had already formed. "B-baby, What happened?"

Jonathon was out already, so I just told her. I thought it would be pretty straight foward, but no, I broke down in tears.

She pulled me into a hug. "Are you okay? Please don't tell me..." she muttered, pulling up my sleeve to reveal my old scars. She heaved a sigh of relief, but turned back to me. "What's wrong?"

"J-Jonathon..."

I knew I didn't have to say anything else. My mom was smart. I could see the anger in her eyes. She hugged me again, and told me everything was going to be alright.

We called the police, and it took awhile. Jonathon finally came once, after we were done with the phone call.

"Hey, honey," my mom growled, forcing a smile. Jonathon returned the smile.

"Hey, babe."

I was sitting on the couch, excitedly waiting to see how my mom would release her wrath onto him. I know like an hour I was a sobbing mess, but my mother cheered me up.

"Don't you fucking babe me!"

My eyes widened. I have never heard my mom curse. I was going to say something, but I let it pass.

"What did you do to my daughter!"

Jonathon turned to glare at me. Then, he turned back to her. "Nothing, calm down"

"Don't fucking tell me to calm down, you asshole!"

"Calm down. I didn't do anything! She probably just fell."

"Just fell my ass!" Again, I tried covering my ears, but I really wanted to hear this conversation.

"Babe," Jonathon said, trying to grab her arm. And then, my mom punched him, right in the face. That's my mom, right there! A beautiful, intelligent, doctor who knows how to fight.

Jonathon's nose started bleeding, and I tried my hardest not to laugh. "Look What you did to her! Don't you ever come near us, again."

Jonathon wiped the blood, and glared at my mom. "Or what?"

Police sirens. Perfect timing. Police barged into our house, and grabbed Jonathon swiftly. "Jonathon, we have received calls, saying that you are guilty of sexual assault."

Jonathan's eyes widened as he tried to fight back. "I'm not guilty!" He shouted, as he was dragged away, accused for sexual assault.

My face had a huge smile, and I hugged my mom. She hugged me back, and I was glad he was hopefully going to be gone.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

That was chapter 4! Hope you guys all enjoyed it! Jonathon definitely deserved that.

Haha, please vote-comment-share!!

Love you!!!