Chapter 11: Snitches get Stitches

J A Y D E N
(SURPRISE)

I don't give a fuck. I don't need a fucking excuse. I fucking hate her. That's all. As soon as I saw her, she made my blood boil. I hate her. I fucking hate her so much. I wouldn't care less if she died. She's not, and will never be part of the family.

I was getting used to calling Mike, Dad. He wasn't so bad. I got along with him, until Evanna came. I felt like she took my parents away from me. Say I'm jealous, because I am, and I don't give a fuck.

"Don't let her out," I growled, playing on my PlayStation with the twins.

"We have to. We can keep her in before Mom comes," Daniel said, watching us play.

"Why do we need a fucking sister anyway?" Andrew asked, slamming the buttons down.

"Ugh, I hate her," Alex said.

"Who doesn't?" Ethan asked.

"Apparently our parents. I swear if that bitch takes all the attention away from me-"

Ethan cut me off, "Aw, wittle Jayden wants love and attention from mommy?"

Brandon laughed and pinched my cheeks.

"I fucking swear do that again and I'll break your hand," I mumbled, grinning as I won the game. "All I'm saying is that if that fucking bitch acts like she's the spotlight of the party I'm gonna be pissed. Hell, why do we even have the same fucking birthday?!"

I threw my controller onto the floor. "I fucking hate this."

"Mom's coming in an hour. We have to let her out before then," Alex said, leaning against my bed.

"It's gonna be fun tormenting her at least," Brandon mumbled, grinning.

"Imagine going to school with her," Alex smirked, "Poor Jayden."

"Shut the fuck up, Alex."

"Whatever shithead. Come on, I'm hungry," Alex said, going downstairs. Andrew followed, and so did Carter.

"I really hate her," I said, turning off my PlayStation.

"Agreed." Brandon and Ethan both said.

E V A N N A

I was locked in for what seemed like eternity. I couldn't do anything. I felt so emotional and physically drained, that I wanted to give up. Finally, someone opened the door, and the bright light made me shut my eyes.

"Come on," a voice said, dragging me out by my arm. It was Ethan. He walked out of my room, and I finally felt relief go through me. I breathed deeply, and quickly took an anxiety pill. That helped me calm down a little. I went to the bathroom and washed my face. I sighed, fixing my hair. I started unpacking until I heard the front door open.

"We're home!"

Are you seriously going to snitch? This is why no one likes you.

I walked downstairs and tapped dad's shoulder.

"Yes hun?" He asked, smiling.