Skydiving Part 2

Nathan's POV

   We finally pulled up at a big building with a large helicopter pad on the side. "Wow!" I said, I could tell Moose was thinking the same.
"Get me out of this!!" Shark mumbles.
"Did you hear something Nathan?" Moose turns to me.
"No. But if there is something it's THICCCCC!" I said smerking.
"Haha very funny guys. GET ME OUT!!!" He faintly squealed.
We tore him out with my exacto knife, but he did you could tell Shark was MAD.

Moose's POV

   We pulled into a paved driveway and stopped in a spot. I could only think of one thing: OMG. There stood a tall fancy building with a quite large helicopter pad.
Shark squealed something along the lines of "Get me out!"
I joked at Nathan "Dude did you hear something?"
He responds with "No, but whatever it is, it's THICCCCC!"
Shark sarcastically laughed.
Nathan got his exacto knife and got him out. Shark didn't look pleased.

Nathan's POV

   We walked inside and we could go right to the equipment room because of our reservation. A guy in there told us the rules and made a really cheesy joke. The boys chuckled but I didn't. The guy looked offended tho. We told him our outfit size and he gave them to us. When he gave me mine tho, he evilly smiled.

    We got in the helicopter and flew up. It took a few minutes to get to the top because of how slow it was. The clouds looked fluffier than ever. George was ready like I was. Andrew tho, well... he looked like he just saw a ghost. When the main employee saw the number on my skydiving outfit, he gave me a sort of sort, of not sorry look. I didn't think much of it. "Ok! When I say so, jump. After about 10 seconds, pull this cord!" He barked while pointing at the parachute cord. Moose went first yelling "Beckfeat time!!!" Shark went next and screamed what I guess was the first thing to come his mind "I'M SWIVELING!!!"
I went last "FLIIPPP!!!!" When it was time I pulled the cord...