Gone.

Nathan's POV

(Y/N) walked back a few minutes later. She had that look on her face, like something weird had taken place. "You ok?" I asked slightly concerned. "Yeah, I'm fine." She said a bit too quickly. I knew she was lying but I didn't have any evidence.
When Minecon was over, (Y/N) only looked more off. Almost out of fear. "Wanna go meet other YouTubers?" I asked because I knew she wanted to earlier. 'That should make her feel better' I thought. "No, I'm kind of tired. I'm going to the hotel." "Do you want me to go with you?" I offered. "No, you can go talk with the others. I wouldn't want to keep you back." We hugged goodbye before parting.
   While talking to George for a while, DanTDM, Captain Sparkles, and JackSepticEye came over. Dan spoke up. "Hey guys, we were wondering if you wanted to g- Wait, were's (Y/N)?" He turned confused within a few words. "She went back to the hotel. Too many people I guess." George looked at me, realizing something was wrong with my tone. "Oh, we were wondering if you three wanted to get coffee in the morning or something." Dan continued. "I bet she'd like that. I'll call her." I clicked on her number on speed dial. It rang a few times, no answer. I called again, nothing. "That's odd, she always answers..."

(Y/N)'s POV

  I got in the taxi, and told the driver the hotel's address. I played on my phone for a while before the driver started talking to me. "Correct me if I'm wrong, but are you (Your YouTube Channel)?" "That would be me" "My niece watches your videos all the time." He muttered something but I don't know what. "Well that's nice! Tell her I said hi!" My phone rang so I looked to see who was calling. The caller ID said Nathan😘💞. I was about to answer when the driver interrupted. "Don't 'cha know it's rude to call someone while in a taxi?" He said in a slightly hash tone. He started going off about something stupid. Nathan was calling again. 'Was something wrong?' I thought. "He said no phones sweetie" A voice said before everything went black.
  I woke up in a dark room. It was chilly, but Nathan's Unspeakable hoodie helped. I tried to stand up, but I was tied to a chair. 'Just great' I thought. 'Classic Hollywood movie cliché' I struggled before a dark figure walked towards me as my eyes widened.

Nathan's POV

  George and I went back to the hotel. (Y/N) was going there, so she must be in our room. We unlocked the door. "(Y/N)! We're back!" I called. No answer. She wasn't on the bed, couch, or desk. I knocked on the door to the bathroom. No answer. I signaled to George to go to the other side of the room. I opened the door, she wasn't here. I opened the shower door, nothing. 'Where was she?' We looked in George's room, she wasn't there. Kind of happy about that. We went to the front desk and they said she hadn't showed up to the hotel since this morning with me. I was starting to get worried.